GO!

Oddball got neutered yesterday

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Oddball

Great blessings- come in small- packages

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 8:07pm PST 
Oddball got neutered yesterday and is doing great. Was extremely glad to see me and hasn't hardly let me out of his sight. Barkley and Buddy go next monday, Squeekers and Minnie next Friday. Then all will be neutered or spayed. WHEW!!!!
[notify]
Riley

HEY...that's- MINE!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 10:27pm PST 
Ahhh, so glad to hear he is doing good.

Riley goes on the 24th! Although he thinks he is going to get 'tutored'.
laugh out loud
[notify]
Paddington

Be tuff ! The- "dog days" of- summer can

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '07 8:22am PST 
aww I laughed at the tutored remark. Paddington just got neutured last Thursday and also had a hernia repaired, he was such a sad looking little boy when he got home and took him a few days to actually even eat and drink. I think the worst part for him is the plastic cone around his head so he doesnt try to bite the stitches out. There such forgiving little animals aren't they, even after having this done all they want is your love.
[notify]

Riley

HEY...that's- MINE!

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '07 9:44pm PST 
I picked Riley up yesterday and he has a cone too.

He keeps running into walls and such.
[notify]
Paddington

Be tuff ! The- "dog days" of- summer can

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 8:34pm PST 
I hope Riley managed ok with that cone, i know paddington by day 9 had the hang of that pretty good he would flick it through the grass trying to find things to eat. lol. I bet Oddball is up and running around like crazy now, they sure get over things quickly dont they.
[notify]
Oddball

Great blessings- come in small- packages

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 8:49pm PST 
Oddball, Buddy, Barkley and Wilson are all doing great after their neuter. All the girls, (Sassy, Minnie and Squeekers) all did great with the spay too. They are doing great and getting along with each other much better, except being jealous about who is sitting on Mom's lap at any given moment. Oddball especially thinks mom is all his.
[notify]
Belle

Belle Belle "all- bark and no- bite''

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 6:55am PST 
Im glad you are doing well Oddball *cute*name*
Belle got spayed about 6 weeks ago, and she did very well. She didnt even have to wear her come and she didnt touch her stitches. Belle had so much energy, as if nothing ever happen
[notify]
Maximus - Cuddlebug

mr.cuddlebug

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '07 10:08am PST 
Max got neutered 2 weeks ago, he did not do as well as some of your dogs, he kept rubbing the stitches on the carpet so it got sore, the vet told me to forget the cone & wrapped him ...it looked like a diaper.... after we did this he was fine ....puppy
[notify]