GO!

hello fellow Shih Tzu lovers

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Gizmo

PRINCE Gizmo

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '07 11:28am PST 
I am a shih tzu named Gizmo. Been with my family since I joined them 3 years ago. Just got neutered four days ago so i missed my weekly bath....can you tell?frown
[notify]
Oddball

Great blessings- come in small- packages

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '07 1:01pm PST 
Hi everyone from the Shih tzu herd. Good to meet all of you. We are a family of 7 so mom just calls us a herd. Sassy and Wilson are our doggy parents, and us kids are Barkley, Buddy, Minnie, Squeekers and Oddball. Mom and Dad wanted to breed a litter, and was going to get us all forever homes, but no one wanted us except breeders, so mom said NO!!! Now we have all been spayed and neutered, (even our doggy parents) and we all live together. We make sure mom is never lonely, even when she goes to the bathroom, takes a shower or sleeps. We keep a close watch on our 2 legged sister Hannah, and when Dad comes in off the road, we mob him with kisses. Its a hard job, but someone has to do it.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2