GO!

Training a russian toy terrier

Felix

Ruskiy Feliks

Barked: Sat Dec 22, '07 5:49am PST 
I am a 7mth old russian terrier named Felix and need advice about housebreaking, I half the time do my business outside but seem to forget at times. Also still think I am the alpha with Kosmo the cat in the house! My mommy can take me outside to do my business most times, but I don't with other family members. I cry if mommy leaves me alone at night. And skiddish when with others who want to pet me. I still have trouble listening and coming when called, too many distractions around. Mommy does use treats to get me to behave, but I forget alot!big laughbig laugh
[notify]
Boris Boo,- Russian Toy- Terrier

Boris Boo Yelp'n

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 11:14pm PST 
Well Felix, mom thinks I seem to be a lot like you...but probably much worse. She says this about me "He just likes to mark a lot of stuff in the house to claim it for his own. Since he got fixed it isn't quite as often but still he does and he has acess to a doggie door all day to go outside! He never does it if I'm right by him but if I leave then does this...at least a few times a week and he is 4 years old. He is afraid of most people. He is a one person dog. If I leave him with someone they become his best friend till I come back. He is a momma's boy for sure with a high pitch bark and whine. He is as cute as can be with me and exagerates about everything, call him my drama king. To me he is still so cute and loved but some others see him as my psyco dog. smile" but what does momma know anyway? lol
[notify]