GO!

Are these universal "Ratty" traits? Just wondering...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Darla

I never met a- hand out that I- didn't eat

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 6:12pm PST 
My Darla I swear could be a vegetarian...but loves meat. She eats blueberries, avocados she eats any fruit or veggies! Daisy,her sister, isn't a veggie or fruit eater. She loves meat!! One thing she and her sister do is if they want you to rub them; they paw you and thye with continue until you do! They howl when someone leaves a message on my machine. One thing I do love is they give you so much love and attention. big grin
[notify]
Zeke

Mama's Boy!

Barked: Mon Jun 29, '09 6:11pm PST 
Zeke hates the cold, and despises rain. He will do his business on the porch when it is cold or raining unless I catch him and make him go into the yard. confused

He gets very vocal too. It's funny big grin he tries to "talk" to the cats when he wants to play with them.

As for veggies, he will eat just about anything anyway, even if it isn't actually meant to be eaten so I have to watch him. He does like celery quite a bit.

Edited by author Mon Jun 29, '09 6:14pm PST

[notify]
Lulu

Lulu-loves to- play

Barked: Fri Oct 2, '09 1:30pm PST 
Lulu isn't a fan of water, but she doesn't like it. Henry absolutely hates getting wet and when I get out of the shower, he licks the water off of my feet. Lulu will even go into the garden 'to help' when I water, and she doesn't worry about getting wet. Henry would never do that.
Lulu is ball obsessed. We do play ball with her, but only if she is calm. When she gets neurotic about her ball we won't play with her. It's helped her calm down a lot.
Lulu howls, which makes me think she has a bit of hound in her somewhere. Henry is fairly quiet, except when they roughhouse/play. Then he is the most vocal. Henry likes to go to bed at 8 pm and he get upset with me and Lulu if we ignore him when he's running up the stairs to bed. They are both so cute!
[notify]

Roxie Hart

Barked: Fri Oct 16, '09 1:53pm PST 
I am the same way! well except the fact that I am only 8 lbs full grown. I love to dress up, and I hate water. I love to be vocal especially when I want to be dramatic!
[notify]
Rudy

Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!- Hi!

Barked: Thu Mar 11, '10 5:12pm PST 
-I groan when I'm sleepy (Mmmmmmmmm)
-Love veggies and ice cubes!!
-Sleep under the covers
[notify]
Snickers

Snicka

Barked: Thu Apr 8, '10 8:44am PST 
Hi I had Snickas since Oct and she is a mess. She does all those sounds and grumblimg when she doesn't get her way. Like when we are eating and she want some she gets her toy and starts grumbling and making toy squick as loud as possible. She only weights about 5 pounds at the most and has a lot to say about everything. She is the pricessess of the house with her pink collar and little ways that just make her so weird. She will stare at you for the longest time with her big eyeballs till she gets her way. if that doesn't work she goes to making noise like crazy. She doesn't like white people. It takes her a long time to warm up to white people. But a black or mexican she just go right up to. I guess someone white hurt her when she was a baby. Funny thing is im white. Like I said My dog is crazy. I love her to dead. She has to be the center of attention at all time. I cannot kiss her daddy my bf without her getting jealous. She loves to be petted and go for walks. We live in New Orleans in the quarter and sometimes we take her down Bourdon st. She likes the strip clubs. She is always trying to go into them. She also love to play with other dogs. She just went to heat for the first time ever and we been keeping her inside away from all other dogs till it passes. This is my first Rat Terrier and she is cool but very weird. I don't know if they are all like this. but she is.snoopy
[notify]
Roxie Hart

Barked: Sun Apr 25, '10 6:26pm PST 
Roxie hates the rain and the cold. She loves to get dressed up, any time of the year. She makes this Whining high pitched Cry when she wants something or is bored. She basically is My Prissy Lil Diva. She has to lay right up to your neck.
[notify]
Diamond (In- loving- memory)

Ain't talk 'bout- food, I ain't- listenin'

Barked: Sat May 15, '10 9:49am PST 
Sounds about right to me, sounds like Diamond lol.
[notify]
Baby Girl

If I want it- mommy will get- it for me.

Barked: Wed Jan 19, '11 7:56pm PST 
Yep my baby talks and loves to wear clothes any weather but especially winter, she hates the cold.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2