GO!

Any Pugs Hate Getting Their Feet Wet?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Chesney

Did someone say- peanut butter?!?

Barked: Tue Jul 7, '09 11:20am PST 
I have lately developed an aversion to getting my toes wet, and with a record amount of rain this year, I am making my mommy crazy.

I have had trouble losing my winter weight and got in trouble at the vet recently for the extra poundage. I get healthy treats and good, lite food -- I know I need more exercise. The problem is that I put on the brakes when there's a big puddle or two (some are unavoidable) and absolutely refuse to got out (even to potty) when there's even a sprinkle.

Any suggestions before my mommy starts carrying me around? red face
[notify]
Gabby

Queen of- Everything

Barked: Thu Jul 9, '09 2:38pm PST 
Yes, I hate the wet ground too as I am sure that I am made of sugar and I will melt if my twinkle toes touch the ground! Seriously, my mommy & daddy have to carry me to the back door and PLACE me outside on the grass. Once I'm there, I do what I have to do, but then I run back inside as if my toes were burning. Did I mention I am a bit of a drama queen? Anyway, for some reason, I don't fuss when I go on walks, only when I have to "hurry hurry" in the back yard. Pugs, whatcha gonna do?

laugh out loud
[notify]
Jettson- DuPaw

If it's in my- mouth it's- MINE!!!!

Barked: Thu Jul 16, '09 4:51pm PST 
If I have to go outside after it has rained I personally look at that as a form or torture. I do not like my feet to get wet at all. When I come in mom has to towel dry my feet or I lick and dig at my paws...Now I do this to show I have been mistreated & abused.
frown
[notify]

Budee

Can you scratch- my back, please?

Barked: Sun Jul 19, '09 6:00pm PST 
I like wet feet!! I just dont like Muddy feet.
[notify]
Zoey

Barked: Mon Jan 4, '10 9:20pm PST 
I hate to go outside with it is raining, or snow.
Im 19 months old nowo and that god my mommy trained me to pads inside.
I go out when it is dry and not when it is wet.
[notify]
Ralphie

The Ralphinator

Barked: Wed Jan 6, '10 6:11pm PST 
Jettson, Ralph does the same thing, I have to wipe his paws off or he licks like CRAZY!

Ralph just hates the rain in general, but he sure loves jumping in the shower with me!
[notify]
Coach

Barked: Mon Jan 11, '10 3:50pm PST 
I don't mind the snow or wet grounds too much however I do HATE the feeling of salt on my paws!!!!! So my mommy bought me disposable booties, I think I look funny in them but they work!
[notify]
Petri

Barked: Mon Feb 8, '10 11:35am PST 
I love getting my feet wet!! Sprinklers, puddles, bath tub! Only do I dash out of the wet when it is raining.
[notify]