GO!

BIGGEST THREAD EVER!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 31)  
1  2  3  4  
Ignatz- Pugnacious- Road Dog

I'm available- for your- adoration now!

Barked: Sun Nov 22, '09 2:34pm PST 
When my wolf passed away I told my friend I wanted a dog that was small enough to ride with me on my Harley. She told me I needed a pug and I thought a pug would look GREAT in a black leather jacket (he DOES!). Three years later she gave me Iggy and I have been in love ever since! What a little sweetie boy!And of course since he is a pug he is a little rascle too! He has a terrific personality and makes me laugh every day. When I am having a hard time he will snuggle with me and lick away the tears. When we go to the dog park he insists on going to the big dog side because no one has ever told him he is a little dog. Then finds the BIGGEST big dog and tries to get them to be his playmate for the day. He is completely fearless but not the least bit aggressive. He takes the new dogs under his wing and gets them comfortable. EVERYBODY loves him and he is quite famous wherever we go. He's looking for a puggie girlfriend who is as cute and sweet as he is. He is a silvertip with a buff body, LOTS of wrinkles and a double curl to his tail. When he walks he has the greatest strut---full of self confidence! He holds his tail straight over his body and from behind he looks like a white tailed deer when he walks. He is the cutest and most fun animal I have ever experienced in my life!If there are any other puggies on here that live near Santa Cruz, Ca we would love to meet and play with you!laugh out loudlaugh out loudwaveblue dogsnoopykissing
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 31)  
1  2  3  4