GO!

Do all pug love sitting on Lap?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

PiGGie

am I a piG in a- PuG?

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '08 2:11am PST 
Woff!!

Mom found me completely different than her previous dog, i luv sitting on mom's lap or anyone lap...mom is wondering if it is only with pug breed?

amazing how many times mom puts me away from lap, i keep on coming back to the lap & sit there smile

luv,
PuGu
[notify]
Taz

Playful Pup

Barked: Sat Oct 25, '08 11:18am PST 
I love sitting on my mommy's lap too. Sometimes my kitty brother tries to push me off, but I just get back up and push him off! If that doesn't work then I let him sit on mommy's lap and I sit on her head!
[notify]
Mayco

A little dumb,- but a lotta- cute!

Barked: Sat Nov 22, '08 9:46am PST 
I loooooooove sitting with my mommy and grandma! But I can't just sit on their laps, I have to sit on them. I especially like getting up on my pillow and sitting my butt on my mommy's chest and watching big screen! Especially when they are watching It's Me or the Dog or Dogs 101 on animal planet!dog
[notify]