GO!

horrible people, wonderful people

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Prince Po Lee

born for belly- rubs.

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '07 8:35am PST 
Here is a link to a story about how horrible and completely STUPID some people can be, and then, thankfully, how wonderful and selfless others can be. There are some fairly graffic photos (but not too bad) that kids probably shouldn't see, but the worst one (to me) is the last photo. Stupid people.

http://www.pugvillage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67542
[notify]
Titus

I'm Just Little- On The OUTSIDE!

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '07 11:20am PST 
Very sad... and maddening! I am so glad this pretty little girl found some wonderful people to care for her. Her eye looks just awful! Hopefully, she is adopted out & her new owners spend the rest of her life making this all up to her smile
[notify]
Percilla

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '07 1:15am PST 
It is just to bad that there are people like this out there that would do something like that. Puggies are such special dogs and they will love anyone, so why???
[notify]

lassie

ruff ruff give- me some love

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '07 10:55am PST 
you are so cute i would love to be friends with youcloud 9dog
[notify]
Spinner

Little Baby with- a lot of- adittute

Barked: Thu Jun 5, '08 11:10am PST 
Wow...That almost made me cry...So sad. I can't believe some people! I want to do something about dog abuse. It's awful and I can't stand it!....Poor doggie atleast it is in good hands now.

STOP DOG ABUSE!!!!!!!!!
[notify]
Promise

Everything is- mine. You just- live here.

Barked: Wed Sep 10, '08 6:09pm PST 
Yep. It's people that do things like that to animals, who have a special place in hell (like people who abuse children). Good news is, I bet she has a safe, warm bed in her new forever home! =)
[notify]