GO!

Submissive/low self esteem/ friendly??

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

COOPER

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '07 5:29pm PST 
My pug doesnt have much chance to play much with other dogs. Whenever he see other dogs on a awalk, he will force himself through to sniff other dogs private for long time . I wonder what does this mean? Is he been submissive or just friendly?
[notify]
Titus

I'm Just Little- On The OUTSIDE!

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '07 5:52pm PST 
I believe he's just being friendly; one of the ways doggies greet & get to know each other. If he's not showing other signs of agression, I wouldn't worry much.
[notify]
COOPER

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '07 6:10pm PST 
Hopefully u r rite. I just dont want him to be a low self esteem dog.
[notify]

Rolli Pollie- Ollie...Olli- e

The swellest pug- around

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '07 8:00pm PST 
Whenever Ollie meets new pups, she always sniffs them, rolls over to show her tummy, and then pounces to play. I think it is just to show that they come in peace haha. Ollie is very vigilant and proud. She has more confidence than I do! (and that is saying a lot) puppy
[notify]