GO!

Overweight!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Titus

I'm Just Little- On The OUTSIDE!

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '07 10:51am PST 
I am just over a year old & have weighed in at 19.5 lbs my last two trips to the vet. He says I am a great weight, I have a waist & you can see my manly muscles, but I am still bigger than some dogs that have posted here. Some people tell Mom how skinny I am! I think it depends most on your frame. Just aim for the right body shape & listen to your vets advice.

Do you like to play fetch or other active games Fudge? I get a lot of my excersize that way!

Edited by author Tue Aug 14, '07 11:02am PST

[notify]
Emma

Emma the Bella- Principessa

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '07 8:53am PST 
I am 8 months and weigh 15 lbs. Mummy's step brother, aunt and colleague all have Pugs too and I am the only one who's not overweight. One of those other pugs is so fat she looks like a ball with legs sticking out. Mummy and Daddy have always been very strict about food and treats (too strict in my opinion - don't they know that I'm always hungry?) I've never even had people food, it's so unfair. An overweigth pug is a terrible thing because it's so hard for us to lose the weight and we love food.

Emma
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2