GO!

Pug Hair Love?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Fudge

The Puggy Mug- Next Door!

Barked: Sat Jun 9, '07 12:54pm PST 
I basically just need someone to clear up the fact that i heard. Someone said that if a pug sheds its fur a lot, that means your pug loves you, is that true??? I would like to hear your opinion!wink
[notify]
Lily

More food with- my *whine*- please

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '07 5:46am PST 
:::big grin::: Well, that's a lovely thought. The fact is ALL Pugs shed....A LOT. If they could speak, couldn't you just hear a Pug saying, "sorry I'm making such a mess all over your clothes and furniture....IT'S ONLY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH" :::head tilt, tragic face::::.

I use -- link removed -- on Lily to brush out all the loose undercoat which keeps the shedding down to a minimum. She gets so excited when she sees it so it must feel good. Petco, Pet Supplies Plus and QVC all sell it....smile

Edited by author Sun Jun 10, '07 6:04am PST

[notify]
Lily

More food with- my *whine*- please

Barked: Sun Jun 10, '07 6:15am PST 
*The Furminator*
[notify]

Fudge

The Puggy Mug- Next Door!

Barked: Mon Jun 11, '07 12:34pm PST 
Hey Thanks!

Well, the truth is, I really do groom Fudgey here every weekend, I had Fudge for about a year now, and I think my family, myself, And the House is pretty clear about Fudge's hairy predicament, BOL! Thanks for the little grooming tip! wave
[notify]
Jazzmyne

Instigator!

Barked: Sat Jun 16, '07 7:27pm PST 
Thats a great thought that Jazzy's hair is all becuase of Love!! We began giving her two squirts of Salmon fish oil over her food at night and her shedding has decreased atleast 75%. Two days after I gave it to her she got groomed at the local pet store and I havn' t had to get the lint roller or the vacum out latley just for her fur!!
[notify]
Fig Newton

I am a Princess!

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '07 6:29pm PST 
I like that!!! I show my love everyday in everyway!!! BOL!
[notify]
Granpa

lazy gordo;- gordito- lindo;good ol'- granp

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '07 5:38pm PST 
we love you humans no matter how much hair we loose. i hear we shed 365 days a year. that means we sure LOVE YAbig grin
[notify]