GO!

Pug quirks

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Titus

I'm Just Little- On The OUTSIDE!

Barked: Thu Jun 21, '07 3:38pm PST 
Sorry guys, I just have to keep this one going so I can hear somemore of your funny stories big laugh

Titus is a total teenager- like that nursery rhyme "When he is good, he's very very good; and when he is bad he is horrid." One of his favorite things to do is talk back when he's in trouble. He'll throw his head up like a wolf and WOOWOOWOO at me like "oh yeah? well take that!" laugh out loud There's a video in his book of him woowooing as a puppy because I was trying to teach him to do that instead of yapping and it worked pretty well for a while. We haven't been enforcing and now he reserves his best Woowoo's to show his petulant teen indignationbig laugh it's quite a challenge to keep my mean Mommy face on & make him behave
[notify]
Winston

Pug Luv

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '07 6:15pm PST 
I can certainly relate to the food time issue! Hey, when it's time to eat, it's time to EAT!!! Come on mom, get the show on the road! Speed things up a bit!

One of the funny quirks I have is when Mom comes home. Lily and I run down the stairs with me screaming the whole way! It's kind of a howl, bark, scream thing. I'm just so excited to see Mom!

snoopy
[notify]
Titus

I'm Just Little- On The OUTSIDE!

Barked: Thu Jun 28, '07 12:05pm PST 
laugh out loud Bol, Winston! I laughed out loud just imagining you greeting Mom! Have you ever seen this video?- funniest thing I've seen in a while!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLtq7Bz9wH4

I scream when it's time for nail clips, my theory is if I can make enough neighbors come out of their houses & stare at Mom like she must be beating me or something, she will give up & I am off the hook for another few days dancing
[notify]

Lily

More food with- my *whine*- please

Barked: Fri Jun 29, '07 5:37pm PST 
Hey, Winston! Good to see ya again, buddy! You must really love your mom as much as I love mine. I scream for joy all the time, but especially while riding in the car because I don't want my mommy to go anywhere without ME! It's a difficult sound to describe....sort of a cross between a monkey, a horse, and a human baby...at least that's what mom says about my Puggie voice. My newest obsession is floating in the pool as you can see on my profile.
[notify]
Fig Newton

I am a Princess!

Barked: Fri Jun 29, '07 6:08pm PST 
Oooohhhh, Lily, I love your float! You are very brave way to go!
[notify]
Lily

More food with- my *whine*- please

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '07 2:54pm PST 
Hey Figgy!!!....wave.....I'm not sure how brave I am....mom says I sure am crazy....laugh out loud The only thing I'm afraid of is.....hats! :::shhh::::..shh If I see someone wearing a hat, I will bark and run around like a lunatic.

What have you been up to so far this summer?
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2