GO!

cowboy is too smart

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Tue May 29, '12 5:03am PST 
My husband and I are in the process of relocating from DC to NY. Cowboy is currently living with my husband and in-laws in NY while I find a new job. I visit them every weekend or every other weekend, depending on my schedule. Cowboy goes totally crazy when I come to visit! I am almost in tears when he dashes from the front window to the front door when he sees me pull up.

Cowboy has caught on to what's going on, though! He knows that mommy goes away for a while and this weekend he did NOT let me out of his sight! But then...when he saw me packing my suitcase...he started whining and barking at me! He looked soooo sad. I couldn't help but cry and give him lots of mommy love. I never thought he would realize what's going on. Smarty pants! blue dog
[notify]
MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Tue May 29, '12 1:27pm PST 
They sure are little smarty pants! I hope you get things sorted out soon so you can be together as a family again. I can't imagine how hard it is for you and Cowboy to be apart each week.

Bailey has a good sense of date/time too. He knows when it's time to go to agility class and he goes to the door about 20 minutes before it's time to leave and starts pacing and barking at me so I don't forget. On the second Tuesday of each month we have a therapy dog visit scheduled. He's even stared keeping track of this too! Seriously???! He understands months now?
[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Tue May 29, '12 10:16pm PST 
Baileybig laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]

Coco

My heroine is- Coco Chanel. - She gets it.

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '12 5:12am PST 
My kids always cried when I dropped them off at their grandma's house when I had to work, but then they settled right down. Sounds like Cowboy is doing the same thing. I hope your life settles down soon! What a stressful situation!
[notify]