GO!

Puppy Pic/Name Game! (Until She Comes Home Saturday)

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Thu Apr 19, '12 8:30pm PST 
I'm soooo excited/nervous! I'm counting down the hours at this point. My new baby will be here this weekend! cheer

Here is a pic of her..I'd love name suggestions! (I'm partial to music names)

Some of the ones I've been thinking:

"Siri" (yes like the iPhone thingy)
"Solstice" and "Soli" for short.
"Aria" (like the opera)
"Lyric"

Pom Baby!

Edited by author Thu Apr 19, '12 8:34pm PST

[notify]
Kip & Oogie

Goof Fox & Diva- Squirrel

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '12 2:57am PST 
I am so excited for you!!! Whatever you decide to name her, she is just adorable cloud 9 The day before is always so nerve wracking in the best of ways- It's nearly impossible to get sleep because of the excitement (well, it was for me anyway laugh out loud )

Siri is a really pretty name, even if it is the iphone thingy's name- It has a nice sound to it and the two syllable names are so much easier to say when calling a dog!

Some names I've always thought were pretty (though I don't remember their meanings) are
Mika
Kiva
Tika
Kaya
Layla
Suri
Suki
Veta

Good luck with the name picking and your new puppy!! Can't wait to see more pictures of the little fluff once you bring her home happy dance
[notify]

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '12 9:47am PST 
Omg yes. I'm actually starting to get NERVOUS!
Almost as if I'm about to deliver a child. Lol.
I'm trying to get my mind prepared to NOT spoil and baby her to death. I don't want the whole separation anxiety thing to be an issue so she needs to learn to be happy by herself early. Can't stay home forever, but she has me for at least the next 2 months.

I don't want to overthink everything, like I tend to do.

Those are cute names. I like Kaya a lot.

Everyone I've asked seems to like Siri. It's looks like that might be it. But I suppose I'll wait until I know her personality a bit better to be certain.
[notify]

MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Thu Apr 26, '12 8:09am PST 
How's it going with your new baby? I'd love to see more pics of her. cloud 9
[notify]
Kyah

I love- cheeeewwww!!

Barked: Fri Apr 27, '12 11:12am PST 
Awww she is SO cute! Mine is already almost 6 months old!! I cannot believe how fast she has grown! I'm sure you are enjoying her. What's her name?
[notify]