GO!

Pommie Bathtime Thread!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Kip & Oogie

Goof Fox & Diva- Squirrel

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '12 12:23pm PST 
Cowboy is so adorable!! That's funny that he gets the crazies after his bath- Kip and Oogie do that too! Even if we go outside when it's raining and they get wet they still get the zoomies once they come inside. Something about getting their fur wet just makes them want to run around like little fluffy banshees laugh out loud

Squeeky laugh out loud Chicken legs!! It's amazing how much fluff the little ones have on their legs- you don't realize it until they are soaked!
[notify]
Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '12 5:20am PST 
Cute pics! I'll have to dig one up of Bodhi. He also gets the zoomies after a bath. Fiesty lil devilbig grin
[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Sat Apr 14, '12 8:12pm PST 
Loki got a bath today!
You can see why one of his nicknames is Batty bat.big laugh
Cowboy the look on your face is priceless.laugh out loud
All of mine got a bath today but Loki was the easiest to get a picture of. They also get the zoomies after a bath.laugh out loud
Funny how little dog is under all that fluff.big laugh
[notify]

Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '12 2:57pm PST 
Loki is so cute!!!!! Love the all the crimpies!!smile
[notify]
Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Wed May 2, '12 7:57pm PST 
I love this thread. This Cam during his bath, he looks so funny.

Cam During his bath.

A little too much shampoo that time shock

Edited by author Wed May 2, '12 8:10pm PST

[notify]
Kip & Oogie

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 3:18pm PST 
LOKI!!! OMG Look at that crimpy hair laugh out loud He looks like he came straight out of the early 90's!! Tooooo cute. Kip's ear/tail fringe and Oogie's ear fringe do that same deal if I don't blow dry them afterwards laugh out loud

Cam I love it!! That is one soaped up pupper for sure (and a cute one to boot!) laugh out loud

I just think it's funny how different poms look underneath all of that glorious fluff big grin

On a side note, do any of you have poms that like swimming? A friend of mine and myself tried to teach Kip and Oogie how to a few weeks ago, and though they mastered the art rather quickly it was a very short lived session as they were not very fond of it frown
[notify]
Kip & Oogie

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 3:21pm PST 
Also, Bodhi, yes! That would be awesome if you found a picture to contribute smile

And does anyone know WHY they get the zoomies afterwards? Is it a stress relief thing? A desire to get dirty again as fast as possible? Sheer uncontainable joy that bathtime is over? Or maybe they just feel amazing and want to run around and show off their squeaky clean selves? thinking Regardless of why they do it, it sure is entertaining big laugh Silly dogs.

Edited by author Thu May 3, '12 3:23pm PST

[notify]
Cam

Birthday Boy

Barked: Thu May 3, '12 9:19pm PST 
Cam gets the zoomies for sure, it's so funny, but he gets the zoomies after drinking water out of his bowl because he doesn't like water to get on his face. He doesn't like any water in his fur. I don't know why they do it.

Edited by author Thu May 3, '12 9:21pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2