GO!

Pommie Bathtime Thread!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Kip & Oogie

Goof Fox & Diva- Squirrel

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '12 10:25pm PST 
I love poms and all of their epic fluffiness. I also love how they shrink down by 50% or more during bathtime! Share your poms funny/silly bathtime (and super fluffy post-bathtime) photos here smile

Here is a photo of bathtime Kip and Oogie!! laugh out loud

Also, do your pups like bathtime/blow-drying/grooming? My two aren't big fans of the water/shampooing bit, but Kip LOVES being blow dried and brushed. Whenever I blow dry my own hair he's right there waiting for me to give him a blast of air too laugh out loud Oogie, on the other hand, despises that which maximizes her fluffiness- Little princess DOES NOT approve of blow-drying, though she appreciates a good brushing when the mood strikes her lol laugh out loud
[notify]
Wicket

Did you say go?- I'm in!

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '12 11:46am PST 
Wicket just loves the hairdryer, the bath not so much! He shrinks about 3 sizes when wet!
[notify]
MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '12 1:12pm PST 
I do a double take every time I look at this pic since Bailey's tail kind of looks like 2 extra legs.

shrunken pom
[notify]

Kip & Oogie

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '12 12:04pm PST 
Wicket that is too cute! The fluffier they are the more they shrink smile

Bailey big laugh That photo!!! The tail DOES look like an extra set of legs!!! laugh out loud
[notify]
Theo

The Most- Interesting Pom- in the World

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '12 11:40am PST 
Kip and Oogie are too cute! How did you post that pic?

Here is one of my Theo:
http://modernpawrent.blogspot.com/2012/03/theos-shampoo-condi tioner.html

Haha, he looks like a wet rat! Though he doesn't like baths or the blow dryer, he is a good tolerater. haha

Edited by author Thu Mar 29, '12 11:41am PST

[notify]
Kip & Oogie

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '12 12:05am PST 
Theo thank you! And OMG such an adorable photo of Theo!! cloud 9

To insert a photo, you go to this link: Dogster Forum Photo Thingum ,copy the image location of the image you want to put in the forum (either right click it, or if you have an apple do control + click and select "copy image location"- the image has to be already uploaded online, like from facebook or tumblr or a blog or something. It can't come straight from your computer files), paste that copied image location in the first entry area, then in the second area put what you want the picture to be called. Then click "create forum code" and copy/paste that code into your post and it should be good to go! I'll go ahead and put Bathtime Theo up so everyone can see his adorableness too! big grin
[notify]
Theo

The Most- Interesting Pom- in the World

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '12 1:15pm PST 
Aw, thank you!
[notify]
Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '12 4:22pm PST 
Cowboy during a bath

I realize how small Cowboy is when we give him a bath!!!

Edited by author Sat Mar 31, '12 4:24pm PST

[notify]
Cowboy

Yee-haw

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '12 4:33pm PST 
Here's Cowboy after a bout of the bathtime crazies! He doesn't want ANYTHING to do with the blow dryer but will let me brush him after he calms down.

cowboy after the bathtime crazies
[notify]
Squeeky

I am just- toooooo cute !!!

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '12 12:14pm PST 
Squeeky looks like a squirrel when she is wet and I have to laugh at her "chicken" legs. She is good getting a bath, but not very happy with the blow dryer.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2