GO!

Female or Male?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Foxy

ultimate lap dog

Barked: Wed Jun 15, '11 11:27am PST 
Female? Mine is very affectionate and clingy!
[notify]
Zeus

Barked: Thu Jun 16, '11 6:41am PST 
Thanks everyone! I agree, waiting is definitely the hardest part... I am wishing the weeks away laugh out loud

Oh just going to be the one for me blue dog. I live in rented accommodation and although the landlord does allow pets, I think they would only be cool us having the 1 dog and no more.

Edited by author Thu Jun 16, '11 6:42am PST

[notify]

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '11 9:19pm PST 
I prefer males. All my pets are boys and we had them fixed young, so they are so docile, affectionate, and eager to please. Good luck whatever you choose. big grin
[notify]

Squeeky

I am just- toooooo cute !!!

Barked: Fri Jun 24, '11 10:17am PST 
Squeeky is a female which I prefer because in my house there are entirely tooooooo many human males around. She is very very affectionate and was potty trained when I got her from the shelter.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2