GO!

Introducing Zoe!!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Zoe

Gorilla Zoe

Barked: Fri May 27, '11 3:42pm PST 
http://realtalk8.blogspot.com/2011/05/introducing-zoe.html
[notify]
MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Fri May 27, '11 6:00pm PST 
hamster danceDancing to the blog music!hamster dance

She's gorgeous! I'm glad you're having fun with her - there's a lot more of that to come.
[notify]
Zoe

Gorilla Zoe

Barked: Sat May 28, '11 4:10am PST 
Just to let everyone know, miss Zoe had a great first night! She doesn't bark or make a peep! (unless you sneeze wink ) she stayed in her crate all night long except for the occasional potty break. She hasn't had any accidents & does really well letting me know when she needs to go out. She let's me know about every 4 hours which is way longer than I expected (which is nice hehe). She absolutely loves it outside, but the grass is wet from the storm we just had so she's been getting pretty wet every time we go She chews on EVERYTHING & is adapting to her new home well smile im not sure how to share pics on here so I'm making a flickr account just for zoe that I'll post on here.

Just wanted to give an update!
[notify]

Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Sat May 28, '11 12:17pm PST 
Great news! I would just advise to be careful with her outside since she is so young. Since she has no protection against disease with only her first initial set of shots, you need to be leery of what ground she has contact with. I stress this b/c my mom's Chihuahua contracted Parvo when he was a baby in our own, open backyard. And even though he survived, it is a TERRIBLE experience. Glad to hear things are going so well for you!! I remember Bodhi's first night at home... let's just say things did not go as smoothly for me laugh out loud haha
[notify]
Zoe

Gorilla Zoe

Barked: Sat May 28, '11 12:36pm PST 
Thanks smile She goes to the vet on tuesday to get her first shots!
[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Sat May 28, '11 6:45pm PST 
She is really adorable.cloud 9 I checked out your blog.
I also want just want to warn you about Hypo glycemic shock. This is something that can happen to toy breed puppies if they play to much get over excited or stressed. I have 3 poms and it's never happened to them and it hasn't to anyone I know of. But when they were puppies I kept a tube of Nutri Cal on hand just in case.
[notify]
Loki

It's all about- the love

Barked: Sat May 28, '11 6:54pm PST 
Link for posting pictures.
[notify]
Zoe

Gorilla Zoe

Barked: Sat May 28, '11 7:40pm PST 
I heard about that.. so scary frown my friend has a little yorkie & it happened to her.. it was horrible! I will talk to my vet about it on tuesday! We had to keep nutrical (or something like it) for one of my cats who passed away frown I'll keep some on hand just in case!

Thanks for the link
[notify]
Zeus

Barked: Tue May 31, '11 5:05pm PST 
How is everything going? I keep checking your blog incase new pictures pop up cloud 9
[notify]
Zoe

Gorilla Zoe

Barked: Tue May 31, '11 7:21pm PST 
I will make a new post tomorrow smile tons of new pics to share! big grin
She had her first vet appointment today & did so well! She got a shot & didn't make a peep! (lepto was left out for now) She's been a very sleepy girl since then but the vet gave her a clean bill of health! She's doing great & loves her new home. Nights have been so easy! She gets up about every 4 hrs to go out & she hardly has any accidents! I love my new pup happy dance
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2