GO!

How do you feed your poms?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Zoe

Gorilla Zoe

Barked: Tue May 10, '11 4:42pm PST 
Do you leave food out all day or do you feed your dogs small meals a couple times a day? Any feedback is helpful big grin

(sorry if it seems like I'm being obsessive red face .. I just really want to bring Zoe into the best home possible!)
[notify]
Remy

I hate sweaters

Barked: Tue May 10, '11 6:59pm PST 
Remy gets canned food several times a day. For breakfast in a bowl and then twice in frozen kongs. I also give him 1/4 cup of kibble either in his bowl or in a treat ball. Sometimes he eats it and sometimes it sits there for days.
[notify]
Nala

Barked: Tue May 10, '11 8:31pm PST 
i give my pomeranian all time food but then today imma start feeding him three times a day congrats on ur new pom though i know how u feel
[notify]

Zoe

Gorilla Zoe

Barked: Tue May 10, '11 8:48pm PST 
Thanks! I'm getting so excited but a little nervous too.. I've never had a dog before so I just hope I can do it right!
[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Tue May 10, '11 10:48pm PST 
I gave them their measured out food and let them pick all day. But now that I have four dogs I feed twice a day. Otherwise I wouldn't know who ate what.
[notify]
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed May 11, '11 11:45am PST 
Nicky gets 2 meals (1/4 cup each) with a few good quality treats throughout the day.
[notify]
Foxy

ultimate lap dog

Barked: Wed May 11, '11 4:12pm PST 
Foxy free feeds on kibble and gets canned and other treats a few times a week.
[notify]
Lilly

Barked: Thu May 12, '11 2:47pm PST 
Lilly gets 1/4 cup twice a day of Now! for small breed. Her coat is great, but the fish, fish oil and kelp kind of give her fishy breathe. but she likes it.
[notify]
Satori

Will Pose For- Food!!!!!!

Barked: Tue May 17, '11 7:24pm PST 
Twice a day; 8 am and 7 pm with kefir; with a kong snack when I leave for work. Snack is more for separation than anything, when I am home all day he does not always get the kong. I do homecooked....they are so little, it is not much trouble; he gets 1/3 cup total plus 2 TBL kefir; he loves it.
[notify]
Harrison

Barked: Sat May 21, '11 8:58pm PST 
Harrison gets two meals a day. One and a half freeze dried raw patties each meal. He's doing great on it. He's neither gained or lost weight but maintaining his ideal weight of 4.5 lbs.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2