GO!

Getting a Pom. HELP! :)

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
Lilly

Barked: Wed May 18, '11 1:20pm PST 
If you like I can email you a pdf book on poms. (Pomeranian's for Dummies) I found it very help full when I was getting ready to get my fur baby. If you are interested in it just private msg me your email.
[notify]
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Wed May 18, '11 9:45pm PST 
I got rid of my bedframe and have my box spring and matress on the floor. My pups have always slept with me once they were potty trained.
[notify]
Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Fri May 27, '11 8:12am PST 
I don't have anything to add, but I want to wish you all the best, and be sure to put up TONS of pictures!!! Squeeee!! LOOOOVE Poms especially the babiesbig grin GoodLuck!!
[notify]

Zoe

Gorilla Zoe

Barked: Fri May 27, '11 9:35am PST 
Aww thanks smile I'm sooo excited.. only about 3 more hours!! & don't worry it'll probably get annoying with how many pictures I plan on posting wink
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3