GO!

normal weight feels skinny

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Lilli Rose- Kammer

Loving until you- leave the house

Barked: Mon Apr 18, '11 7:55am PST 
sometimes im worried about lilli's wieght, she a full seven the vet just weight her when i took jack in to get his shots. but sometimes when i pet her she feels pretty skinny i know she's healthy she hasnt change her energy level or her anything else. and she's 7 pounds. jack is to but he feels like a heavier 7 pounds its wierd. im just freaking myself out right
[notify]
Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Wed Apr 20, '11 1:48pm PST 
Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about if she "feels" skinny. That's a good thing!!! As long as she is healthy and active, no worries!! It's better to have a dog on the thinner side as opposed to the thicker side. Poms are little dogs. They don't need to support too much weight!!smile
[notify]