GO!

My Pommeranian pup (Hemi) is 12 weeks old and about 4 pounds

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Hemi

Barked: Sat Apr 16, '11 11:31am PST 
I was wondering if anyone else had a cute little girl like mine who was about the same weight at this age? I'm just a little curious as to how big she is going to be, She just started to really get bigger two weeks ago, and her hair is getting very long now, I'm excited to see it when its fully grown.

Edited by author Sat Apr 16, '11 11:32am PST

[notify]
MACH, C-ATCH- Bailey RN,- CGCA

Is today agility- day??

Barked: Mon Apr 18, '11 7:39am PST 
Here's a Pomeranian growth chart that's generally pretty accurate. She's going to be larger than 7 pounds. I had seen a chart at one time that had weights beyond this, but I'm unable to find it now.
[notify]
Jack John- Kammer

chunkie - if he was a kid- he'd be pudgy

Barked: Mon Apr 18, '11 7:52am PST 
jack was about that weight at 12 weeks now at 4 months he is the same weight as his two year old sister 7 pounds the vet said he will probably 10 maybe even 11 pounds... my big boy lol
[notify]

Hemi

Barked: Tue Apr 19, '11 12:21pm PST 
Thanks for your help! Im still hoping she might stay a bit smaller! She doesnt seem to grow much but her hair sure does
[notify]