GO!

Shih Tzu > I am part German Shepherd

Kara

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '09 1:20pm PST 
You sure do not look anything like a german shepherd, what size are you? you look like a purebreed to me!!! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 3 2:14 pm

Shih Tzu > what size are you?
Kara

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 12:13pm PST 
I'm 10 months and i'm just under 7lbs, wot age do shih tzus stop growing? i'm wondering if i'm going to grow anymore or if i'm just a small shih tzu laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by , Jan 17 8:28 pm

Shih Tzu > what size are you?

Kara

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 10:56am PST 
I was just wondering how big/small you all are? blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by , Jan 17 8:28 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > What breed should I get?

Kara

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 12:03pm PST 
That would be great, I was kinda wondering what size they tend to grow to as my pomeranian only weighs under 3lb and prob wont get much bigger and my shih tzu weighs about 7lbs so they are quite small for their breed. Also what they are like in general like with people and other dogs. Thanksblue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 15 8:58 am

Choosing the Right Dog > What breed should I get?

Kara

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 10:24am PST 
Hi I am looking to get another puppy but I am not sure what breed to get. I already have a shih tzu and a pomeranian so I am looking for something small like them. I would rescue a dog but its really hard where I live to even be considered. My partner wants to consider a pug but i'm more siding towards a maltese. Any suggestions? wave
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 15 8:58 am

Grooming > shih tzu haircut
Kara

Barked: Mon Jun 8, '09 10:39am PST 
Hi I was just wondering if there is different types of haircuts for shih tzus and what they are called, Kara has just had her first proper haircut but I quite fancy something nicer than what she got, just dont know what to ask for!confused
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jun 24 12:16 am

Shih Tzu > Haircut for Shih tzu

Kara

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '09 5:41pm PST 
Hi I was just wondering what are the best haircuts for a shih tzu. Kara has just had her first proper haircut and although I like it, i would quite like something different next time she goes. Any suggestions? cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 8 8:17 pm

Shih Tzu > Typical Shih Tzu Pup size?

Kara

Barked: Wed Jun 3, '09 12:31pm PST 
Kara is small for a shih tzu she is 10 months old so probably fully grown, she weighs 7lbs. Its the other way round for us as all the shih tzus we meet are always much bigger than her but they are all adorablelaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 12:31 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.