GO!

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

Dog Health > Dog bite!?
Cody- Alexander

live ur life you- may not be there- tomaro

Barked: Wed Sep 21, '11 7:03pm PST 
My dog was bitten by another dog on his muzzel got home today and his nose is all awollen and painful, was told by another source that i could take care of it at home and it'd heal up no problem, now it's swollen, and i am guessing infected? What should i do!? I'm going through a rough patch right now and cannot afford vet care at the time being. how can i get rid of the swelling, infection?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 21 7:50 pm

Dog Health > Garlic and Fleas?
Cody- Alexander

Barked: Sun Jul 10, '11 7:51pm PST 
I am trying to look into something i heard a while back about A small bit of garlic in a dog's food helps to keep the fleas away.

what i would like to know is about how much can be safely added to a dog's food up on size and weight of the animal. and how often to feed it to the dog in their food? any information on this will certainly help. as I recently learned that most of the flea/tick products in stores has a very lethal chemical that can and has killed dog's and cat's.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 11 8:27 pm

Australian Shepherd > Do any Aussies have natural bobtails?

Cody- Alexander

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 10:46am PST 
my aussie Kody has a natural bob, but defanitly not long its basicly mabey an inch if that.he also has hip dysplasia, possibly due to bad breeding. buthes also got mild back problems.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 14 10:46 am

Australian Shepherd > is your aussie a "one person " dog?

Cody- Alexander

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 5:59pm PST 
Cody is basicly a 2 person dog lol when im home from schooling he sticks with me other than when hes outside but when im at school he stays with my mom he wants nothing to do with my step dad.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 6 5:59 pm

Dog Health > odd walking possible more hip problems?

Cody- Alexander

Barked: Mon Mar 22, '10 2:43pm PST 
confused
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Mar 24 4:10 am

Puppy Place > PLEASE READ
Cody- Alexander

Barked: Sun Mar 21, '10 8:11pm PST 
i dont worry much about this because my australian shepherd may look cuddly and fluffy (which he is) dont let the looks fool ya he will bark if somebody he knowns not comes near him or me for that matter. and he will bite if stricken or abruplty grabbed.
[notify]
» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by , Mar 29 9:37 pm

Dog Health > Eating Plastic Bags Again - Help!

Cody- Alexander

Barked: Sun Mar 21, '10 8:06pm PST 
yeah its a common excersize issue. Cody used to do the same except he had and STILL has a thing for bottles love or hate situation i dont know, he gets plenty of excersize and still likes getting ahold of bottles now and again. SO mabey she just likes them a lot.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 21 8:06 pm

Dog Health > odd walking possible more hip problems?

Cody- Alexander

Barked: Sun Mar 21, '10 7:53pm PST 
so my 3 year old male aussie is yet again showing signs of bad hips possibly worsening. he is walking very much like hes in pain. he keeps his hind legs stiffned. is this perhape more hip, or knee problems? i already think hes got HD wich ill be getting him to the vet soon about. but can he mabey have more problems with his hips than i think or know of?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 24 4:10 am

Dog Health > Question about Neutering my male australian shepherd

Cody- Alexander

Barked: Thu Feb 11, '10 4:25pm PST 
hmm after all this im begining to have second thoughts cody has a few issues with barking and stuff now and if getting him neutered will make it worse i dont at all want him being neutered. i cant put up with an aggresive dog because of my own selfish want of him to be neutered
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Apr 21 1:42 pm

Australian Shepherd > does anybody elses aussie howel?????
Cody- Alexander

Barked: Sat Feb 6, '10 10:30am PST 
aww sadie souds adorrible lol and the howling while your gone is an enxiety problem she doesnt like being left alone its the same with cody im trieing to get him out of it cuz our neighbors arent tolerable of that.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 27 4:19 pm

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.