Postings by Sheba

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

American Pit Bull Terrier > Taunted?
Sheba

Chewer of all- that is stuffed

Barked: Tue Oct 19, '10 1:20pm PST 
Some people are really ignorant. We have the worst neighbors ever! They were great until we adopted Sheba. Boy, did the tables turn. We've had the cops called on us for barking in the middle of day, accusing Sheba of aggressively charging the fence when they let there dogs out. The woman is the meanest, craziest person I've ever met. They will purposely let there dogs out when Sheba's out just so she can call the cops. Seriously, she's messed up. I'm so sorry that you guys have mean neighbors as well. Maybe one day people will see past the breed and look at the kind-hearted dogs that APBT's really are.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Polo, Oct 23 8:48 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > When someone asks what kind of dog you have
Sheba

Barked: Tue Oct 19, '10 1:04pm PST 
I never lie because you don't want to perpetuate the stereotype with pit bulls. I very proudly say is a pit bull mix or pit bull terrier. With most APBT's, there's no hiding what type of dog they are. Me and husband have good days where everyone thinks she's cute and bad days when people will turn around and walk the other way when they see Sheba coming. It's their loss...
[notify]
» There has since been 49 posts. Last posting by Midget, Wed 12:09 am

American Pit Bull Terrier > I\'m making another bsl video

Sheba

Barked: Tue Jan 12, '10 12:46pm PST 
I have tons of pics of Sheba on here and on my FB page. Feel free to use all you want smile. I think what you're doing is great!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Molly, Jan 13 7:09 am

American Pit Bull Terrier > It's Done

Sheba

Barked: Mon Oct 12, '09 1:06pm PST 
It looks great! You really did a nice job protraying all the pits in a lovable fashion. God Bless you for doing this smilepuppy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sheba, Oct 12 1:06 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > dog got in fight

Sheba

Barked: Mon Oct 12, '09 12:49pm PST 
I have to agree with the person who asked why they're not fixed? There are too many dogs, pits especially that need a good home. We adopted Sheba in January and she's always been very territorial/dominant. We've tried to take her to friends' houses with other dogs and they just want to fight. I don't think it's something you have to be worried about, per se, she was only protecting her house. The other dog came in her yard. Sheba would have done the same thing.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sheba, Oct 12 12:49 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Ew. (No offense)
Sheba

Barked: Fri Sep 11, '09 12:10pm PST 
APBT's are beautiful dogs and they have the best personality. Our Sheba is an APTB, she's all muscle, but very lean. She has that broad pit chest, and eyes that show her soul smile
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by McKayla , Mar 22 1:32 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Ew. (No offense)

Sheba

Barked: Fri Sep 11, '09 12:05pm PST 
APBT's are beautiful dogs and they have the best personality. Our Sheba is an APTB, she's all muscle, but very lean. She has that broad pit chest, and eyes that show her soul smile
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by McKayla , Mar 22 1:32 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > ughgh...ignorant people and pitties rant

Sheba

Barked: Fri Sep 11, '09 12:00pm PST 
Some of the comments these ignorant people say... just make me want to hold onto Sheba and never let go. Dogs are naturally good. We (the human race) have made certain ones mean. That doesn't mean everyone is bad, though. We get it all the time when we're walking Sheba. It's like you just want to look at these people and tell me they're idiots.

We have a APBT who is incredibly hyper. We dropped her out of PetsMart training. It was a joke and all Sheba wanted to do was play. She's very rambumptious and wants to meet everyone. She gets so excited and her butt wiggles and that thin little tail whacks everyone to death. That's the scariest part about her: her tail.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sheba, Sep 11 12:00 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Hi Cotton!!

Sheba

Barked: Fri Sep 11, '09 11:20am PST 
Fell free to use Sheba's pics all you want. What you're doing is a great thing. You can get all the pics off Sheba;s page smile

cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 11 7:38 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Judge Joe Brown
Sheba

Barked: Tue Aug 4, '09 1:53pm PST 
Pit Bulls have such a bad name as it is. I can't count the number of times when people ask what type of dog Sheba is and I say Pit Bull, their demenor changes. We definitely don't need a public figure like Judge Joe Brown feeding the stereotypes. Believe me, as a Pit owner, I pray that Sheba never accidently nips someone or chases someone, thinking they're playing, and bites someone.

Shame on Judge Joe Brown.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Dosha, Aug 15 1:57 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.