Postings by Princess

GO!

Other Barks & Woofs > What makes your dog happiest

Princess

EVIL GENIUS!!

Barked: Sat Jun 20, '09 3:41am PST 
a.) When i bring my mom pain
b.) when my mom comes runnign to me with a sandwhich, oooh, or maybe a bone. Or some orange juice or bananas. laugh out loud
c.) When I bring other people pain.
d.) Whenmy mom allows me to be as troublesome as I want. shrughappy dancelittle angellittle angel
e.) When my mom buys a while bunch of bananas and just lay it on the counter. I can just steal it whenever i want to.
f.) When my mom comes home from school. big grin
g.) When i get to watch television with mah mom. xD
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Princess, Jun 20 3:41 am

Behavior & Training > Strangers giving your dog commands?
Princess

EVIL GENIUS!!

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 6:03am PST 
Gosh, i know how it feels.
I brought four of my dogs, Furby, Princess, Mei and Elvis to this park the other day.
Believe it or not, Mei also loves to go around people.
So there she was, running to this lady. Then the rest followed her.
Furby, who always sits down when asking for food, noticed this hotdog in the lady's hand, so she sat in position. Then the girl went "Sitttttt." then "siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit." Then all of them sat down, except for Princess (The evil one.) applause
And, for some reason, the lady seemed to hate Princess. See, the lady was sitting down on this chair, then she put Princess's neck in between her feet, then sort of "choked her". There I had to make Princess bite her. In command. Not much damage, though. (sadly. :/ )

and the best part is, Princess stole that woman's corndog. shh

And by the way, I /think/ that dogs shouldn't take orders from strangers. Or allow strangers to force them to do the trick.
I'm not too sure though.
[notify]
» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by Dieta, Jun 20 2:09 pm

Puppy Place > Scared about Pit Bulls

Princess

EVIL GENIUS!!

Barked: Fri Jun 12, '09 5:51am PST 
There are alot of pit bulls running around here in the neighborhood. And actually, i befriended all of them.
Before i met them, i actually kinda thought the same way. I was afraid of them, and I kept all my toy-breeds away from them. Until i watched this video about people saying they were monsters, they didn't deserve to live, they couldn't love and they're just a burden to this world. I felt a little bad for them, so i approached them the next day and fed them. Turns out they really actually liked me. This kept me thinking all night and I spend the whole day, next day, surfing the net for bulldogs. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Oh lookie, a cat.

What I'm saying is that not all bulldogs are "Freaky", aggressive, etc etc etc. Maybe one day you'll even turn out to love them.kitty
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Kahuna, Jun 15 10:26 am

Pug > Controlling the Shedding of my Pug?

Princess

EVIL GENIUS!!

Barked: Mon May 18, '09 4:56pm PST 
WOW. I saw the picture on yur profile, with Harley and the Furminator.

Gosh, that's alot.
My chihuahua also has shedding problems. =/
Good luck, though.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by ♥ Lolita ♥, Apr 19 7:50 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Scared...Confused...Sad

Princess

EVIL GENIUS!!

Barked: Mon May 11, '09 12:11am PST 
Must be very tough. I'll be praying. wishes
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Princess, May 11 12:11 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Where Do You Sleep?
Princess

EVIL GENIUS!!

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 6:47pm PST 
I sleep in the grass, i love it.happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Pom Dahlia Behr, Jun 19 7:52 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.