Postings by Mina

GO!

Service & Therapy Dogs > Service Dog and Pet Limits in Housing

Mina

Because it's- where we both- want to be.

Barked: Thu Dec 8, '11 2:01pm PST 
Harley, does their exemption from pet policy count for number limitations? ESAs are exempt as well because they are also assisting someone with a disability, though they aren’t trained specific tasks to mitigate it.

Min, apparently you didn’t read the header for the SD threads: “Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum.” Unfortunately my disability isn’t only limited to mental illness, not that I feel you have the right to know/question that. I think it’s rather rude for you to assume just because I have a mental illness that I don’t know all that you’ve said already.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Min, Dec 10 6:43 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Service Dog and Pet Limits in Housing
Mina

Barked: Thu Dec 8, '11 12:18pm PST 
I am wondering if a service dog counts as a dog towards a pet limit in housing. My dog is an at-home service dog/emotional support animal (meaning she IS trained specific tasks to mitigate my disability + she helps me with emotional problems) and we just rescued a puppy, not realizing that our apartment has a 1 dog per household limit. I think I remember it being discussed that a SD doesn't count as a 'pet', therefore does not count towards the pet limit. Could someone please enlighten me and possibly provide documentation for this? I live in Colorado.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Min, Dec 10 6:43 pm

Dogster Diaries > Won't Let Me Add an Entry?

Mina

Barked: Tue Jul 27, '10 12:24pm PST 
For some reason my account won't let me add a diary entry. It says:

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at web01.catster.com Port 80

I retried it twice and got the same answer. I logged off and back on again (successfully), still the same answer. Other than this I seem to have full access to my account, all emails, pup pal requests, etc. I don't understand what's wrong... How do I fix this?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mina, Jul 27 12:24 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.