Postings by Wally

GO!

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > A dogumentary to help!

Wally

I'm a lover... - not a fighter

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 1:10pm PST 
Woof Woof everyone,

www.dogumentaries.ca is a new website that wants to help with the adoptions of dogs that need homes. Do you have a dog that needs a home? Can we make a dogumentary to help find him a home.

Right now I am offering a program on my website to help dogs find a home. We put together a nice video of the dog. Even if it's pictures with some music or we shoot some video and narration, I'm sure this is a good idea to help dogs find homes.

Please inquire now as I am just starting out, I want to provide this service for free.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Wally, May 8 1:10 pm

Dogster Video > My Dogumentary!
Wally

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 12:42pm PST 
You have to check out my dogumentary about me... Wally! Check it out on my profile or at www.dogumentaries.ca

Do you want one??? I want to make one for you too!blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Huntington, May 10 2:10 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > dogumentaries

Wally

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 12:39pm PST 
Woof Woof everyone!

So I am making videos about dogs. My dog's name is Wally and you can check out his video on his page.
But I want to make videos about your dogs! If you have an interesting dog with a lot of pictures and/or home videos, I want to make something special with that. Right now, since I am just starting out, I am making all the videos for free. I want to build a nice portfolio and then see if the business is actually feasible or not. So please check out my website

www.dogumentaries.ca

I am based in Vancouver but if you are somewhere else, that won't stop me from making a video about your dog. I can do everything over the internet. It's fun, you should inquire if you are interested in any way!blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Wally, May 8 12:39 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.