GO!

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > Milk Bone treats...contacted Del Monte
Seth

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 4:03pm PST 
All these companies try to hide where it is made, There needs to be better laws so we know for sure where it was made and where the ingredients came from.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 23 8:34 pm

Dog Health > Tooth Brushing?
Seth

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 5:05pm PST 
It is a good idea to start brushing them early so the dog will get used to it. And it will not be as big a battle then if you waited for them to get bad before you brushed them
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 20 3:37 pm

Dog Health > Nightmares or vivid dreams in 11-year old dog

Seth

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 4:38pm PST 
I had a dog that would do this. Once it was so bad I tryed to wake him up. He was do deep in sleep. It took a bit to get him to wake up. After that, I just let it go, with the idea he was getting good sleep and having a fun dream
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 10 7:59 pm

Dog Health > Bella collaspsed again :(

Seth

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 7:01am PST 
I have had dogs with enlarged heart and one with a hole in the heart. I only had them faint once. I did not keep going back for tests like they wanted to do. After paying for two and they both told me the same thing. I just told them we will go with the medication and see what it does. The one boy with the hole in his heart lived 5 years longer then they said he would. I just kept him comfortable , and gave him all the love I could. I know it is hsrd, I can not tell you what to do. I hope something does come up to help him
[notify]
» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by , Mar 16 2:59 pm

Dog Health > Side effects of medication

Seth

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 9:35am PST 
I had a collie mix that was on the meds for over 10 years, and I never saw that he had any side effects from them. The only thing I ever thought was funny was that I was able to get the dogs meds at my local drug store. And they always put a sticker on it, he was not able to drive large equipment while taking these.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 26 5:43 pm

Dog Health > Changing nose color?
Seth

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 9:19am PST 
We always call it winter nose. I have had dogs that had it in the past, and it did not hurt them at all. When it got warmer the color came back.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 11:25 pm

Dog Health > Update, Fritz wounds :-)

Seth

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 7:52am PST 
Here is to Fritz, and I hope he con tinues to get better.way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 5:22 am

Dog Health > Brands of Canine Toothpaste?

Seth

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 7:43am PST 
If the teeth are real bad, you may have to have them cleaned by the vet, and then really get serious about brushing them. I guess I do not have a favorite brand of dog toothpaste. I have bought many different ones at the petsmart I go to and have never had a problem with any of them. I also give my dogs greenies as treats. The Greenies seem to help get the tarter loose and makes the brushing easier.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 6:43 am

Dog Health > loss of pigment

Seth

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 3:47pm PST 
I have known a couple of people who show dogs that had their dogs nose turn lighter. They found out it was being caused by the food they were feeding. One of them found out that the food they were feeding had beef in it and that caused the problem.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 27 8:07 am

Dog Health > Shaking?
Seth

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 3:49pm PST 
I was going to say that my males also did this when a female in heat was around. But I see someone also said this. It may be something to watch, and see if it happens again. It is really hard to tell if it only last a short time , it does not sound serious, but you may want to say something to the vet the next time you go in to see the vet.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 28 3:49 pm

(Page 1 of 21: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.