GO!

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Its my bday!!
♥- Roxy - CGC♥

PLEASE feed me,- I'm STARVING!!

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 11:52pm PST 
Tomorrow is my 3rd bday! I cant believe Im 3 already. happy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 1 4:42 am

Plus Contests > Smiley Pup Photo Contest ( gifts will be awarded ! )
♥- Roxy - CGC♥

Barked: Fri Aug 12, '11 1:20am PST 
Roxy's SmilernrnRoxy's Smile
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by , Sep 5 8:15 pm

Dog Health > Hair Loss vets are clueless?! Help!!

♥- Roxy - CGC♥

Barked: Sun Jul 17, '11 1:53am PST 
Why didnt I think of Davis...Thanks Maxwell Ill look into it.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jul 19 6:18 am

Dog Health > Hair Loss vets are clueless?! Help!!

♥- Roxy - CGC♥

Barked: Sat Jul 16, '11 3:21pm PST 
Ok well Roxy has been steadly loosing spots of hair for about the last six months. We've taken her to the vet and they did skin scrapings the first time twice and said there was no mites or mange. I went back again they did skin scrapings again and blood work. The blood work came back 100% fine and the skin scrapings negitave yet again. The vets said they have no ideas and just to wait it out, the hair should grow back. But its not its getting worse. and her bodily hair is getting thinner. Any ideas?
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jul 19 6:18 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Too many breeds to choose from...any help?

♥- Roxy - CGC♥

Barked: Thu Oct 28, '10 4:14pm PST 
Good point Louie! They cant handle excessive heat and most smushed face breeds can NOT swim normally. But with a life jacket to stay a float they (or at least mine) are like little fishies! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 28 7:41 pm

Dogs and a Clean Home > my tips for a clean home even with pets!
♥- Roxy - CGC♥

Barked: Wed Oct 27, '10 8:37pm PST 
Great Ideas Bama we are very similar. Our dogs are NOT allowed on the furniture we bathe them and their toys, harnesses leahses and bedding at minimum once a week. They are confined to our living/dining room and hallway and ALL the rooms are blocked off. My Harley does sleep on a dog bed on the floor in our room but he shed TERRIBLY so NO big bed for him but the rest are all crated at night and confined when we leave for a long period of time. Mine are all 100% potty trained to use a dog door. And we also have a debris collecting mat in the house in front of the dog door to collect any dirt or debris they may bring in. We also use the automatic freshner sprayers. Its all GREAT advice! You sound like me cant STAND smelly house but at the same time couldnt imagine your life without pets in it. I really dont mind the extra work. They are so worth it!

Does the white vinegar really work? I have always used bleach for colors and baking soda and fabric softener they always come out smelling wonderful. But still other options are great!
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by , Mar 21 4:45 am

Behavior & Training > Roxy passed her CGC Test!

♥- Roxy - CGC♥

Barked: Wed Mar 17, '10 12:45pm PST 
You can do it desmond if you really love and respect your momma enough to listen to her its a piece of cake! Good with doggies good with commands and good with strangers it all it takes!

We have 5 out of 6 with their certification! If Bridgette would just sit and stay lol. I think shes a little slow because of how she was mistreated in her first few years!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Apr 2 12:33 pm

Behavior & Training > Roxy passed her CGC Test!

♥- Roxy - CGC♥

Barked: Wed Mar 17, '10 12:31pm PST 
Hey guys I havent been on for a LONG time!

I just wanted to inform everyone my Roxy baby has passed her CGC test. cheer She is only 9 months old and such a sweet baby!

She has really grown up and matured. I think last time I posted she was 4 months. She has really calmed down and become quite the angel.

She loves to snuggle and go bye bye she still adores her brother Harley and wants to be with him always but now she has more of an attachment to me!

Just wanted to tell everyone I still love you all and havent forgotten you we've just been VERY busy! wave
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Apr 2 12:33 pm

Pug > VIDEO. pug on a diet

♥- Roxy - CGC♥

Barked: Mon Sep 7, '09 9:14pm PST 
Just post the link! Copy the link in your address bar and paste it on here!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 7 9:14 pm

Puppy Place > puppy can't calm down
♥- Roxy - CGC♥

Barked: Sat Sep 5, '09 12:49am PST 
I have the PERFECT solution!

If your Roxy is not aggressive or fearful take her to the dog park. She will come home and sleep like never before. I take my dogs twice a day. I drop my daughter off at school in the morning then go to the dog park for about 1-2 hours. Then after dinner we go again. I have not had any behavior problems since I started this. They rarley bark, no digging, no fighting, no chewing on inappropriate items. And that includes MY roxy a 4 1/2 month old puppy. They will sleep all day long. Which will help you get house work done, chores done, errands with no guilt that your bored babies are at home destroying your stuff.

Oh PS I only read the origional thread. So if someone already suggested this I'm sorry!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 10 10:00 am

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.