GO!

(Page 1 of 41: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Muscle injury preventative
Zoie

45 Mile Per Hour- Couch Potato

Barked: Wed May 8, '13 6:37pm PST 
Dry kibble has natural Glucosamine/Chodrotin in the main protein chicken, turkey, lamb, venison, etc. I have used a pill and powder supplement and
also Greenies Joint Care product. Greenies Joint Care treats contain a natural source of Glucosamine/Chondrotin from both Green-Lipped Mussel and chicken cartilage for healthier joints. Find more informaton go to:
http://www.greenies.com/dogs.aspx#/products/dog-joint-health
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 8 6:37 pm

Food & Nutrition > Suggestions on dog food
Zoie

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 9:16am PST 
You might try a little people pumpkin on the food or separate for the diarrhea and yogart, that has probiotics, will help with tummy issues. Grain free is also a good choice. I used Nutro NC Grain Free Turkey for my Grey when she was having allergy issues and she did great on it. Hope you find something that will help her gain some weight.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 1 9:16 am

Food & Nutrition > Bulldog puppy, large breed formula?

Zoie

Barked: Tue Aug 21, '12 4:44pm PST 
One of the big advantages to Large Breed Formula for dogs over 50#'s is that the calcium and phosphorus levels are higher in the large breed forumlas as they are needed for proper bone growth and remodeling as well as for proper muscle function. They have to have the recommended ratio between calcium and phosphorus. Bone growth can be decreased and problems such as OCD and hip dysplasia can result.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 21 4:44 pm

Food & Nutrition > Putting it out there- Nutro Limited Ingredient Grain Free is another option for sensitive tummies

Zoie

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 7:04am PST 
Just as a FYI the recalls hit almost all of the pet food companines back in 2007 and involved those cans made by the Menu Food company. Nutro built their own canning facility right after that recall and they now make and manufacture all of their products in their own plants here in the United States. They go through 600 quality checks a day and track where all of their ingredients come from. Pets and their parents are very important to them. They have also taken out ingredients that have been controversial to the consumers to make their product a balanced nutritional natural product.

NC Grain Free is a great product that I have given to my Grey with sensitive issues. One carb and one protein source helps her digestive issues.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Sep 7 5:28 pm

Dog Health > 7 mos old and vet says... Please give me some insight

Zoie

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '12 5:42am PST 
Roxy is beautiful. She looks very healthy in her picture and as long as she is eating and still gaining some weight and has no issues I would think she is okay with her growth weight and height.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 16 5:13 pm

Food & Nutrition > Lots and lots of awful gas -- sensitive stomach?
Zoie

Barked: Tue Jul 31, '12 7:58am PST 
Try Nutro Natural Choice Grain Free. They are limited diets with one carb and one protein source. Their grain free choices are turkey, venison, lamb and fish. Zoie has eaten it and loved it, no issues with stomach, coat or gas.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 1 10:28 am

Senior Dogs > Balling up rugs?

Zoie

Barked: Sat Jun 16, '12 11:51pm PST 
All my Greyhounds over the years have done this with rugs and old comforters. It is a nesting thing for them. They like ot bunch them up to make their it more comfortable to sleep on especially since they have very little fat on their bones, so it makes it softer. It is a good thing.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Nov 17 3:24 am

Dog Health > Anyone had Experience with Anesthisia Free Dental Cleaning?

Zoie

Barked: Fri May 25, '12 9:42pm PST 
I do not like to put my dog under anesthesia for a teeth cleaning as it affects her so much that she has such anxiety and is sick for a few days, not wanting to eat.

One of our friends took her dog to a person who does this procedure. Has anyone had any expericence with this?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 29 2:03 pm

Dog Health > Wetting the crate every night... something is wrong

Zoie

Barked: Fri May 25, '12 9:38pm PST 
Was Hunter on antibiotics for the ear infection as antibiotics can cause UTI's for some pets. Glad they diagnosed it and sure he will be better soon.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 25 9:38 pm

Dog Health > bum leg
Zoie

Barked: Fri May 25, '12 9:33pm PST 
So how is Kobe doing???
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 27 6:30 pm

(Page 1 of 41: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.