Postings by Sanka- I'll Miss You

GO!

(Page 1 of 579: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Thu Mar 19, '15 9:42am PST 
Totohug

Chloehug

Winter is definitely on its way out/ They're calling for some snow a few days from now, but it won't be measurable. The sun feels so warm now too. Ready for spring!

Trying to get my parents to adopt this dog.

I know they miss having a dog, but at the same time, they like the convenience of not having a dog to care for. Met that little dude briefly at animal control. Not only is he awesome looking, but he seemed to have a great disposition, which is what my parents would need...and easy dog. I just love those crazy looking mutts!
[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 4:14 pm

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

Barked: Mon Mar 16, '15 5:36pm PST 
Chickies

The Roo I think.

You know it's dangerous to ask me for photos of my pets. If the chickies weren't so cared of the camera, there would be A LOT more!laugh out loud Also, the autofocus on my camera wasn't working, which is not good. Only noticed it after taking most of the photos.

Poor foster dog. They have it rough. Must be rough having to treat all of that too.

Sorry for your bad day Tyler. Had plenty of those when Kato was a pup. MY good puppy would have days where he just seemed like a maniac. They're learning and growing and seeing what they can get away with or get a rise out of. And with his breed, sounds like he's more pushy than most. All you can do is stick it out.wishes
[notify]
» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 4:14 pm

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '15 5:55pm PST 
Sarahbig laugh

I just choose to not believe any of the weight loss stuff. If it truly worked miracles, everybody would be doing it. Until then, it's just another quirky thing somebody tried!

I know dogs need to be exposed to swimming to get to grips with it, but she was just so awkward with it lol. She loves the water, but holy moly was she a bad swimmer.

88-lbs!eek That's a lot of puppy!

Hope you leg feels better Tasha! Sanka did that to me when he was younger. Also had a great dane take me out. Amazing how solid dogs become when they run into you. Like brick walls!
[notify]
» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 4:14 pm

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '15 1:22pm PST 
Yay for fixed water pipes. Plumbing is just awful.

The weatherman lied. Said it was supposed to be 60 and sunny, absolutely beautiful. Well, the sun's out, but it's not near 60. Plus there's a strong wind making it feel colder. I left Kato outside today thinking he'd enjoy a good sunbathe. He's probably slightly peeved at me.laugh out loud

Thought about putting the chickies outside. I have a small coop with an enclosed run as a temporary thing until the main coop is finished. Glad I didn't do that. They'd be fine with 50 and sunny, but I don't think they'd be happy with that wind.

Saw a first last night. A lab that couldn't swim! Took a walk along the creek and Kato swam to the other side. The lab I'm watching wanted to join him, but she was a little hesitant. She eventually plopped in and started panic swimming...paw slapping the water. Reminded me of how Sanka used to "swim." She was right by shore and pulled herself up no problem. I was there too and easily could have helped, but I've just never seen a lab so awkward in water lol.
[notify]
» There has since been 60 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 4:14 pm

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '15 7:27am PST 
Tasha looks so happy!blue dog

I liked history. Hard to say love because there is so much and a lot I don't care for. I love geography though, and was bummed at how little we were taught. Just the 50 states and the other continents...that's it. I have a hard time remembering any of the African countries since we learned absolutely nothing about them. My knowledge of where other countries are came from my own curiosity.

Had the chickies outside Saturday because the weather was awesome! Now that I can see them in sunlight, I think I do have a male. He's a bit lighter than the other 3. Funny enough, he's the one that just always seemed a bit slow lol.

Chicks!

My car is so dirty inside and out. I want to clean it so bad, but it's pointless until the frost thaws completely. Hopefully soon! I'm already planning out my garden.
[notify]
» There has since been 70 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 4:14 pm

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

Barked: Wed Mar 4, '15 1:31pm PST 
I'm getting puppy fever. The rescue currently has 2 litters. The one with the merle pups (cute!) and then another litter a few weeks younger. Thinking about offering to foster a pup or 2. I'm being crazy. I shouldn't. But I really want some puppiness!

Here's my chicks. Stuck in the basement under a heat lamp, so can't really get a good shot of them. It's amazing how different their personalities are. The one in the video staring at me seems a little...dull. She doesn't eat food out of my hand, just uses her beak to throw it around, never even eating it off the ground and just seems generally confused by things lol. One has a little black on her beak. She's a bit more shy and reserved. Another one is miss social, always coming up to me. Then there's big bertha, who just doesn't give a crap and kicks all of the wood chips into the water in addition to just bowling the other chicks over.laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 87 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 4:14 pm

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '15 11:32am PST 
That's what I've found that I liked when I had the guineas. It was just fun to watch them chirp around. I have the fenced area that I had for Sanka. It's not great for other dogs, so with the old dog house there, I'd figure it'd be great for chickies. And the fence will keep out my cousin's dog...who was the one that killed my last batch of guineas. Definitely need to set up some closed off areas to transition them when the time is right. One is almost fully feathered. The lady I got them from said the males were banded, but some bands fell off. Hope the bigger one isn't a male! She said she'd swap it out for a female no problem if it is, so that's nice. I'm not a big egg eater, so I really never buy them. But find I never have eggs when I do need them, so we'll see how the egg thing works out. I know plenty of people who will take some eggs if it's too much for me.

The 10-day weather shows a warm up! So excited! Can't wait to see the chickies outside.
[notify]
» There has since been 96 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 4:14 pm

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

Barked: Sun Mar 1, '15 5:01pm PST 
Ditto on the grass explanation Flicka lol. And Happy Birthday!!

It costs me around $600 per fill up. I only have a 500gal tank. Usually twice a year is good for me too. I will say, they are pretty quick. I called for 250 gal when I was at 20% and told them no rush. They filled it the next day.

Yay for Jacki Opartyblue dog I don't think you could pay me to go to Disney World. I went to Six Flags a couple of times, which is no where near as crowded as Disney World, and I just hated it. Just not my thing.

Have had plenty of those days Natasha!dog walk

I've been keeping a little secret from everybody....I decided to get chickens! I said I would never have chickens, but I just have a great set-up for it. Just have to build nesting boxes, which I've already started on from leftover wood. Won't cost me a thing. I have 4 barred rock pullets in the basement staying warm. Almost 4 weeks now. Kato is not happy with me.laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 99 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 4:14 pm

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '15 12:04pm PST 
That's not good Toto!hughug

I need spring fast...mainly because I don't want to buy any more propane. I swear I just filled up a month ago, and now I'm down to 40% already!! I'm only going to buy more if I'm completely out now. I hate using my tax return on necessities. I want to have a little fun with it!laugh out loud

Transported a big mastiff for a friend and neighbor the other day. Big Head Betty is her name. He has her, a great dane, and then like a retriever mix that he was boarding for the weekend...and with only a prius, he couldn't fit them all in there. Kind of funny seeing a great dane in a prius. He also brought their beds. The bed he had for Betty was almost as big as my bed. Was huge!

More snow in the forecast.frown Only good thing about that is it warms up when it snows. We were just starting to see the grass when it snowed another 3-4 inches yesterday.
[notify]
» There has since been 112 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 4:14 pm

Sanka- I'll Miss- You

Barked: Fri Feb 20, '15 7:25pm PST 
Yay, more dogsters.cheer

Happy New Year!party

Cold here too. Been in the single digits all week. Strangely, the creeks here aren't all the way frozen. That's the only fun thing about the cold weather. Creek walkin!

I swear the lab I'm watching doesn't know how to drink. She's a fast eater and drinker, but even when she does drink slow, she still hacks and coughs when she's done. Drives me nuts!

Anybody have any tips for stain removal from carpet? Kato puked on the carpet. I had fed him rice, so that's what he puked up, but it managed to really darken the spots on the carpet. I tried nature's miracle first. Then had some left over resolve. When that didn't work, I decided the buy the carpet cleaner I've always wanted. That helped, but also made it kind of worse since I just tried a spot clean. Lightened the surrounding carpet, so now the darkened spots stand out even more even though they're not as dark anymore. Would love to just get rid of carpet all together!
[notify]
» There has since been 138 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Today 4:14 pm

(Page 1 of 579: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.