Postings by Twizzler

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Food & Nutrition > What kind of fruits and vegetables can dogs eat?
Twizzler

~Be Wild & Free~

Barked: Fri Mar 4, '11 2:06pm PST 
We love strawberries and blueberries! Mom only gives them to us on occasion and just for something special! smile She also gives us the Nutro crunchy treats in the apple and blueberry flavor. They have carrot but we prefer the blueberry and apple! Sometimes we get green beans just to help us feel more full but, that was when we were trying to lose a bit of weight!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Ellie CGC, Mar 25 1:18 am

Small Dogs > Not interested in toys
Twizzler

~Be Wild & Free~

Barked: Sat Feb 19, '11 2:05pm PST 
I'm not too much into toys either but, really do love my cookies. I really like Greenies just like you! Mom says sometimes I'll get a wild hair and pick up a toy and do the zoomies around the living room but, am not toy obsessive like some of the other dogs we've met at the dog park!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Stewie, Feb 19 8:04 pm

Food & Nutrition > Canned Food. Good or Bad?

Twizzler

~Be Wild & Free~

Barked: Wed Feb 9, '11 5:02pm PST 
We love when Mom gives us canned food and she says its good for us because of the extra water! Our favorite is Nutro's Herring one! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Ellie CGC, Feb 17 10:41 pm

Pomeranian > He's eating kibble!!

Twizzler

~Be Wild & Free~

Barked: Sun Jan 30, '11 10:39am PST 
How precious! Pomeranians are so energetic and high energy that its best to feed them a food formulated for small breeds because they have different protein and fat levels. You can also add some extra treats to help too! Nutro came out with a new small breed puppy formula in their natural choice line...maybe something to check out.
You can bake some puppy or high energy canned food into treats that way you don't feel guilty overloading on treats yet the pup still thinks that they are treats even though its nutritionally sound! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Todd, Jan 31 11:08 am

Pomeranian > Shampoo For Poms?

Twizzler

~Be Wild & Free~

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 1:48pm PST 
We like tropiclean! smile It has good ingredients!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Twizzler , Jan 16 1:48 pm

Small Dogs > Hi, New member here
Twizzler

~Be Wild & Free~

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 1:45pm PST 
Welcome to Dogster! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Milton, Jan 16 7:50 pm

Pomeranian > What are your Poms like in the snow?

Twizzler

~Be Wild & Free~

Barked: Fri Jan 7, '11 3:06pm PST 
I love love love love the snow! I go nuts! I get the zoomies like crazy and want to roll, eat, and play in the snow all day if Mom would let me! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by MACH, C-ATCH Bailey RN, CGCA, Feb 11 6:08 am

Small Dogs > Switching from free fed to schedule?

Twizzler

~Be Wild & Free~

Barked: Sat Dec 11, '10 9:28pm PST 
I think you will really like scheduled feeding better. It will definitely help with potty training!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bama AKA "Buddybear', Dec 15 4:29 am

Small Dogs > is my pomeranian a giant?

Twizzler

~Be Wild & Free~

Barked: Sat Dec 11, '10 9:20pm PST 
I'm between 12 and 13 pounds, so if your giant I don't know what I am? BOL! smile Remember poms used to be big dogs, and it doesn't matter if they are bigger than the standard as long as you aren't planning on showing him! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Jack, Jun 18 4:13 pm

Small Dogs > is my pomeranian a giant?
Twizzler

~Be Wild & Free~

Barked: Sat Dec 11, '10 9:20pm PST 
I'm between 12 and 13 pounds, so if your giant I don't know what I am? BOL! smile Remember poms used to be big dogs, and it doesn't matter if they are bigger than the standard as long as you aren't planning on showing him! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Jack, Jun 18 4:13 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.