Postings by Cassie

GO!

English Springer Spaniel > Dont like Yorkies !

Cassie

Hyper - runrunrunrun- play with me!- run..

Barked: Mon Apr 13, '09 1:55pm PST 
Well. I hate yorkies. Yeah... dumb thing... but yorkies are evil!

Earlier one came over and i groweled at him....
Then about an hour ago Bella the yorkie came out and she was jumping at my face and growling so i pinned her down. not bit her... I lost some fun cause she bit my leg (no cuts) and I really dont like her!

Is there a reason i dont like small dogs?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cassie , Apr 13 1:55 pm

English Springer Spaniel > Games I could play with my boys
Cassie

Barked: Wed Apr 8, '09 2:55pm PST 
We just use some elasticated rope...
but i dont think it matters
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Isabelle the Great, Apr 11 5:49 pm

English Springer Spaniel > Games I could play with my boys

Cassie

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '09 11:14am PST 
Have you tried that dog sport thingy where its like cross country running but dog/owner are bungee'd together? I love that and it wares me and my mom out! also a leash & rollerskates are fun! its fun that my mom can keep up with me for once! My mom also built me an agility course with jumps and tunnels and weaving poles. Its training, exercise and kinda like a game! I enjoy competing too, but that may not be an option for some... Me and my mom also go swimming at the local kennels wich they let us do cause my mom volunteers there! Have you tried rounding your humans up? I love doing that!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Isabelle the Great, Apr 11 5:49 pm

English Springer Spaniel > Love to pull on the leash!

Cassie

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '09 7:32am PST 
My mom doesnt like me doing it, but i do it anyway! Especially if i see a bird, i just run! my mom couldnt hold me once, so I ran and caught the bird. She didnt like it, and wasnt best pleased when i bought it back to her, she wouldnt play with it with me! anyway any tips to help her convince me to stop pulling on that leash?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Angel, Mar 20 12:46 pm

English Springer Spaniel > New to Dogster! Woof, Woof!

Cassie

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '09 7:23am PST 
am new ^.^ hii guys ^.^
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cassie , Mar 13 7:23 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.