GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Senior Dogs > Decision time
Pippin - My Forever- Angel

Secret agent in- charge of- Squirrels

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 1:44pm PST 
So glad to hear that Ollie is feeling better. dancing I hope that he continues to do well and that you have many more wonderful days together.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 14 1:44 pm

Senior Dogs > Decision time

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 11:13am PST 
It's so heartbreaking when our loved ones reach this point in their lives. Even if there were a definite "checklist" or something that would tell us when it was time to let go, it's still so very difficult. I think your idea of a journal is a good one. Maybe you'll find that there are things that seem to help or triggers that make his condition worse. I wish the best for you and your pup and will keep you in our thoughts. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 14 1:44 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > RIP Molly Sue

Barked: Sat Dec 22, '12 7:10am PST 
I'm so sorry to hear about Molly Sue. Please know that those of us at the bridge will be here to welcome her and keep her company until you can be together again. little angel rainbow hug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 17 3:18 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > What made you choose *your* breed?

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 8:19am PST 
About 15 yrs. ago, we happened upon a gorgeous German Shorthair at a rescue event. Even though we knew nothing about the breed, it was love at first sight. We were blessed to have Pippin for almost 12 yrs. and I fell in love with the breed's loyalty, strength, intelligence, loving nature and general outlook on life. While we don't currently have a GSP in our lives, I know we will have another one someday.
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by , Nov 9 9:52 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '12 12:50pm PST 
Thank you so much for my wings. They are beautiful and my mama cried when she saw them.little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 221 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 1:18 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '12 8:02pm PST 
Hi, you do such a beautiful job with all the pics. Would it be possible to get some wings for Pippin. He's been gone for three years now and I would love for him to finally get some. If possible, could you use the picture of him laying at the top of the stairs? He looks so handsome in that one.
[notify]
» There has since been 225 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 1:18 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > HELP! Any ideas?

Barked: Wed Oct 17, '12 10:54am PST 
German Shorthairs fit many of your requirements. Avg. about 65lbs, extremely loyal, they require minimal grooming-just an occasional bath, and don't shed very much. As long as your lifestyle is active enough to keep them mentally and physically occupied, they are amazing dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Nov 9 6:11 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Abby Road

Barked: Tue Oct 16, '12 5:00pm PST 
So sorry to hear about Abby.cry I'm sure she will meet many friends on the other side of the bridge. hughughughughugrainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Oct 17 11:34 am

Dog Health > Incoming Foster - amputation.

Barked: Mon Oct 1, '12 8:56am PST 
When Pippin had to have one of his hind legs amputated (cancer cry ), I was amazed how fast he recovered. He literally ran out of the hospital. Of course, you will need to keep a close eye on the surgical site and make sure it stays clean, etc. and they may send some pain meds. home with him. Pippin was actually much happier and active afterward because it wasn't causing him pain anymore. smile Our vet explained that most dogs actually carry most of their weight on the front legs so it doesn't slow them down at all. I think you'll be surprised how well a "tripod" can get around.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 9 10:48 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > My Forever Home

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 4:13pm PST 
welcomeAbby! Congratulations on finding your furever home.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 30 7:10 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.