Postings by Molly

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Behavior & Training > Is there another dog forum we can ALL move to?
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Tue Jan 21, '14 11:20am PST 
Bunny, I sent you an email.
[notify]
» There has since been 332 posts. Last posting by Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie", Feb 19 10:27 pm

Behavior & Training > Is there another dog forum we can ALL move to?
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 10:40pm PST 
I just sent a request to the Dogster Buddies FB group and I'm waiting to see where everyone ends up. I'm still in shock over this.
[notify]
» There has since been 409 posts. Last posting by Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie", Feb 19 10:27 pm

Food & Nutrition > Beneful dog food may be killing dogs

Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 3:11pm PST 
I have been trying, without any luck, to get my nephew to stop giving his Border Collie Beneful. He's an amazing dog, but he's only 6 yrs. old and my 9 yr. old dog can run circles around him. I'm going to send him to their facebook page and maybe he'll finally realize that it's not just his nagging aunt who thinks that this stuff is no good.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Sep 18 7:08 pm

Dog Health > Different ways to administer oral medications?

Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 3:02pm PST 
I would check with the vet to see if you can crush the pills. It won't work with all meds because some need to disolve in the dogs system and crushing can result in them getting too much medicine too quickly. Anyway, if it can be crushed, try mixing it with a little plain yogurt and letting the pup lick it off the spoon. That was the only thing that worked with our GSP. I would think the vet would be ok with yogurt, it's good for GI and tummy troubles. Best of luck to you.smile
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Feb 18 11:59 am

Food & Nutrition > Confession time. What's the worst snack/food thing you'll still give your dog?

Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 11:01am PST 
Due to her allergies, Molly can't have most commercial dog treats. She does love a good french fry though, but she only gets one (ok, maybe two) when we go out for fast food. However, she is a freak for cheese. She can hear us open the package no matter where she is. We used it as a training treat when she went through obedience and she's still convinced that cheese is dog food and gets so offended if we eat it and don't give her some. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by Murphy, Jan 22 4:22 pm

Dog Health > Fritz has been hurt :-(
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 10:46am PST 
Sorry to hear that. Sounds like he's going through quite an ordeal. I hope he'll be feeling better soon. hug hug
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Peter Parker, Jan 14 11:05 am

Behavior & Training > Is this intelligent, or just habit?

Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Sat Dec 22, '12 7:25am PST 
Dogs are very smart when it comes to picking up our habits. My dogs have learned that when the alarm on my cell goes off in the morning it means I am going to get up and that means they get breakfast. Molly used to pace around for almosst an hour before dinner time waiting to get fed. Any time I'd move, she'd run to the kitchen. I finally figured out that if I set my phone alarm to go off at feeding time, she'd relax and just wait for the alarm. It also works on the weekend because I don't set my alarm for the morning and they will let me sleep in (a little bit).laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Molly, Dec 22 7:25 am

Senior Dogs > Things That Make Your Senior Young Again

Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '12 10:15am PST 
wave Molly will be 9 next month. One thing that definately keeps her engine revving is her brofur Graham. He's just over a year old and they play together like puppies. They chase and wrestle with each other several times a day. Even though Molly may be a "senior" with a few more white hairs now, she is still mistaken for a puppy by people who meet her for the first time and her vet says she's got the body of a dog half her age. (Wish I could say the same, lol). Another thing that I believe has helped is that she has been on a grain-free diet for the last 7 yrs.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Cosmos and Bailey, Apr 15 5:39 pm

Behavior & Training > Hoping Safety for Dogsters and their pets!

Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 2:15pm PST 
wave all. Glad to hear that most have come through the storm in safety. We still haven't heard from one of our Dogster pals and are hoping they are simply without power right now.frown Stay warm & dry everyone.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie", Nov 2 12:45 pm

Dog Health > My heart is breaking :o(
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Thu Oct 18, '12 8:46am PST 
hughughughugSo sorry to hear this. It's so painful, but try to take comfort in the fact that you are doing what is best for Rocky. He will know that you love him very much. hughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 52 posts. Last posting by Dunkin, Nov 4 3:35 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.