GO!

(Page 1 of 101: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > I Can Draw Your Dog!
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '14 3:29pm PST 
Clydedid you ever finish a picture of The boys?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 28 9:53 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Thu Jan 30, '14 12:45pm PST 
It can't get much worse.big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
That total feeling of helplessnes and you lose control over you body and it's functions. I'm glad I know what it is. This is the third time I've had it this bad. 1st time in 2010, 2 last Oct, and then yesterday. I been having a lot of dizzy spells lately though and just thought it was from all the meds they have me on. Someone else told me about the 'ear rocks.' Going to get an appt with a ENT.

The temp is up to 25 here. Down right balmy!big laugh I have to say though the house feels warmer. My house was downright cold during those sub zero temps.eek

Hugs to everyone!hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 612 posts. Last posting by , Today 8:01 am

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Wed Jan 29, '14 7:11pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laugh Sanka! You can only see my mail box. The pole is completely buried. Around here you see a lot of boards and such protecting the mailboxes.

So heres how my day went. Horrible drive into town on snowy icy rods. Get there baby is in a great mood. Love it! Meet babys mom at restaurant later where I'm meeting daughter for lunch to hand her off. Had a great lunch. Head to dr appt. Walk in from parking lot feeling dizzy. Tell nurse. Tell dr. By the end of the appt Im telling her I feel real bad. She sticks me in a spare room goes gets my mom and thats the last i see of her. Mom gets there and I can't sit up and proceed to repeatedly lose my lunch. Nurse checks a few times asking me if I'm feeling better. I can't sit up. End up taking a short ride to the er. It's literally next door. Turns out I have vertigo.
Feeling better can't believe my fn luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 1370 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:50 am

The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Wed Jan 29, '14 7:07pm PST 
wave
I feel for Jay I have been having some bloody noses too.

So heres how my day went. Horrible drive into town on snowy icy rods. Get there baby is in a great mood. Love it! Meet babys mom at restaurant where I'm meeting daughter for lunch to hand her off. Had a great lunch. Head to dr appt. Walk in from parking lot feeling dizzy. Tell nurse. Tell dr. By the end of the appt Im telling her I feel real bad. She sticks me in a spare room goes gets my mom and thats the last i see of her. Mom gets there and I can't sit up and proceed to repeatedly lose my lunch. Nurse checks a few times asking me if I'm feeling better. I can't sit up. End up taking a short ride to the er. It's literally next door. Turns out I have vertigo.
Feeling better can't believe my fn luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 616 posts. Last posting by , Today 8:01 am

The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Mon Jan 27, '14 7:42pm PST 
Sorry just a quick drop in. So tired. Baby sitting today and two more days for a friend from Dogster. Tired me out! And She is only 5 months.

Glad you had a nice anniversary!
I like the pets 4 pals site.

Flicka I would love a copy of my dogs profile pages and Todds diary.
And Angus'and lokis' videos.

hughughughug Hope to have more time by Thursdaywavebig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 1398 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:50 am

The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Mon Jan 27, '14 7:35pm PST 
Sorry just a quick drop in. So tired. Baby sitting today and two more days for a friend from Dogster. Tired me out!big laugh And she is only 5 months.shrug

Glad you had a nice anniversary!cheer
I like the pets 4 pals site.applause

hughughughug Hope to have more time by Thursdaywave
[notify]
» There has since been 625 posts. Last posting by , Today 8:01 am

The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Sat Jan 25, '14 10:04am PST 
OMD Lily I'm in Mesick!!
Dogster is closing and I finally meet someone that lives close to me.naughty
We got at least around a foot and half. The snow piles in my yard from the plow were just below my shoulder earlier this week are now over my head. And you are right it is quite obvious that we have way more.

Hey everyone I just had all my dogs pictures down loaded for me. No joke. It says Diary too but mine didn't download. All my pages pictures did though.
http://dogsterdownload.com
[notify]
» There has since been 1438 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:50 am

The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Sat Jan 25, '14 9:54am PST 
Hey everyone I just had all my dogs pictures down loaded for me. No joke. It says Diary too but mine didn't download. All my pages pictures did though.
http://dogsterdownload.com
[notify]
» There has since been 639 posts. Last posting by , Today 8:01 am

The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Fri Jan 24, '14 10:29pm PST 
Well I made it into town for my daughter. The weather was horrible. I ended up doing a 360 in the Sams Club parking lot. We have gotten about a foot of snow today.
Last I hear Chewy was being spoiled by his boy.cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 642 posts. Last posting by , Today 8:01 am

The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Fri Jan 24, '14 10:19pm PST 
Lily I didn't realize you were from my neck of the woods. The snow was terrible today and I had to drive into Traverse City to pick up my daughter. We've gotten at least a foot. The dogs are having a hard time of it.

Bunny.laugh out loud I've got a few of all of them but the rejects usually have Todd trying to get away Angus glaring and looking the other way and Loki sitting there perfectly.big laugh

Thor.hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1441 posts. Last posting by , Wed 6:50 am

(Page 1 of 101: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.