Postings by Alexis

GO!

Labrador Retriever > URGENT: ALL LABRADOR RETRIEVER OWNERS MUST READ

Alexis

I'm a wild child- and proud of it.

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '09 5:51pm PST 
I think its a joke that started with a pit bull owner. Before too long pit bulls are going to be banned in the USA. Oregan is trying to pass the bill and there are already some places in florida that don't allow pits and if you have one you will be fined for owning one.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Washington, May 12 4:09 pm

Labrador Retriever > Differences between american and english labrador
Alexis

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '09 5:41pm PST 
Where are you people getting your information. Lab retrievers only come in YELLOW, BLACK, AND CHOCOLATE. In the "Animal Planet Lab Retriever " book it states that there are no such thing as silver labs. I'm a black lab. My father was decent from the English lab, which is show quality and big block heads, and my mother is of the american decent. English version is shorter and the American is taller. I'm taller than my mommy's coworkers labs and this person's lab is a show dog and of the English decent.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Washington, May 19 8:54 pm

Labrador Retriever > Dog Food recommendation

Alexis

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '09 5:27pm PST 
Nutro Ultra is what I eat. I tried the Blue buffalo before and it upset my tummy. Nutro has been great on my tummy. My stools are much morefirmerthan they were with Blue.
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Ruby, Jan 14 7:47 pm

Labrador Retriever > To All None Lab Owners "Golden Labs" Do Not Exist!

Alexis

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '09 7:04am PST 
The only real labs are chocolate, yellow, and black. Look at me for example, my mom was chocolate, my daddy was black, and I'm black.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sugar, TDI, CGC, Jan 31 6:19 am

Labrador Retriever > To All None Lab Owners "Golden Labs" Do Not Exist!

Alexis

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '09 7:02am PST 
There are no such things as "Golden Labs" nor "Silver Labs." The people that say this do not know what they are talking about because they don't know anything about the breed. All they want to do is find a quick way to make money on these nonexisting labs when all they are doing is scamming/ripping people off.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sugar, TDI, CGC, Jan 31 6:19 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.