Postings by Remy

GO!

Brittany > Brittany

Remy

Barked: Thu Feb 12, '09 12:21pm PST 
I have a Brittany, and I love him! He has red hair just like me, and people say we look alike. He always follows me around the house. I think it's funny, but it can get annoying. Like, even to the restroom! Is there a way to break him of this? If I don't let him come every where, he'll scratch the doors.

Also, I don't trust him inside alone. I don't think he is old enough to get that just yet. So, I leave him outside. And he is destructive. What do I do?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Remy, Feb 12 12:21 pm

Brittany > Getting mad in cage
Remy

Barked: Thu Feb 12, '09 12:18pm PST 
My Brittany, Remy did this too. But it seems as though he grew out of this for the most part. It was a quick process. But I can't leave him inside when I leave because he will poo everywhere! So I have to leave him outside. I don't know why - but I guess Brittany Spaniels do not like being alone! But with the cage deal - I only had him in there at night, and as he got older he stopped going to the bathroom in there. It's just the development of their bladders. But I hope this helped a little?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Remy, Feb 12 12:18 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.