Postings by ☕ Finley ☕

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

What I Love About Dogster > Heads up all! New community forum being established!
☕- Finley- ☕

Texas- Terrierist!!

Barked: Thu Jan 23, '14 11:55pm PST 
Actually, they seem very well versed in copyright law, which is why they have you agree to their usage...if you check the box, they have not violated any copyright by using your content since you gave your permission.

Just thought I'd clarify as I am an attorney. Don't click boxes without reading what you are agreeing to-- thought everyone knew that.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Amber, Jan 27 11:25 am

Behavior & Training > Is there another dog forum we can ALL move to?
☕- Finley- ☕

Texas- Terrierist!!

Barked: Thu Jan 23, '14 6:33pm PST 
Just thought I would clarify a few things I've seen discussed here. The dogster/catster friends ProBoards forum was never intended to be a substitute for Dogster. It was originally designed as a place for a group of diary-writing pals to keep in touch. You see, some of them were on FB and some weren't interested in FB at all. These people have held parties and such in their diaries for years, exchanged holiday cards, etc. and didn't want to lose touch with each other.
Most of them are setting up blogs so they can continue with writing diaries and having a unique page to show photos and that kind of thing, the forum is a quick way to keep connected and have some fun.

I would recommend that if your interest lies in training and informational type things, you set up your own forum on ProBoards. It is quick, easy, and free.

As far as finding a site like Dogster, I saw some excellent advice from a lady who works with websites... she said you should view them like a renter, and unless you own where you are building, you can be kicked out any time the landowner decides he no longer wants you there. So maybe you want to own your site or choose a place to set up a blog that is reputable and large.

Which is why many of the people who are most interested in diary type activities and having a unique profile page are setting up blogs on Blogger (owned by Google) or WordPress. It is highly unlikely that either of those companies will go away any time soon.

Just didn't want anyone to waste their time with a site that they isn't what they are looking for.
[notify]
» There has since been 256 posts. Last posting by Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie", Feb 19 10:27 pm

West Highland Terrier > I'm at the end of my tether!

☕- Finley- ☕

Texas- Terrierist!!

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 1:28am PST 
The westie is an extremely loyal breed... much more than the hounds I have owned. How old are your kids? I ask because terriers can be nippy. It is very important to teach your child the proper way to treat the pup and approach her so no one gets nipped.
I love my westie so much... she is my "velcro" dog and loves me like no other pup I've had.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ☕ Finley ☕, Oct 28 1:28 am

Puppy Place > Helloooo! Introducing our new Westie!

☕- Finley- ☕

Texas- Terrierist!!

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 12:58am PST 
Welcome to Dogster!! And the joys that come from owning such an independent little cuss as a Westie... BOL!!

I sent you an invite to join Westies Unite... look for it in your PupMail or group mail...

welcomewelcomewelcome
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by River, Jul 4 8:05 am

Dog Health > Nibbling his Hair off!

☕- Finley- ☕

Texas- Terrierist!!

Barked: Fri Feb 25, '11 9:42pm PST 
I have environmental allergies-- pollens, dust, etc-- and I am on allergy shot therapy which is helping a lot.

But I definitely scratch, chew more when I am bored.. so it could be boredom.

Like the others said, your vet is the best place to start. And adding fish oil to the diet is also said to help with the itchies.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Jakob *RIP* , Feb 28 11:23 am

Dogster Crushes > The Random Thread
☕- Finley- ☕

Texas- Terrierist!!

Barked: Thu Dec 9, '10 6:36pm PST 
We know Tigger's momma-- she has a very funny sense of humor... I'll tell her you liked the song.
[notify]
» There has since been 493 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Mar 2 12:13 pm

Dogster Crushes > The Random Thread

☕- Finley- ☕

Texas- Terrierist!!

Barked: Thu Nov 18, '10 3:03pm PST 
Bummer.... sorry it didn't work out for you.frown
[notify]
» There has since been 592 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Mar 2 12:13 pm

Dog of the Day & Week > Ernie George

☕- Finley- ☕

Texas- Terrierist!!

Barked: Fri Aug 6, '10 3:36am PST 
Thanks for echoing my sentiments, pups! Ernie George is the best-- what other pup can put on 2 pounds while fighting cancer??

Only our buddy, EG....cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ☕ Finley ☕, Aug 6 3:36 am

Dog of the Day & Week > Ernie George

☕- Finley- ☕

Texas- Terrierist!!

Barked: Wed Jul 21, '10 11:38am PST 
I would like to nominate Ernie George for Dog of the Day or Week. Right now, Ernie George is dealing with a diagnosis of lymphoma but he is still the same Ernie George, the Dogfather of Sunset Road, joking, chasing raccoons and evil squirrels, and dealing with his worried momma. I cannot think of a pup on Dogster more deserving of Dog of the Week ...or Day.... than Ernie George... When you see his page, you will see how so many of us love him and how much he deserves that love and a special honor from Dogster!! way to goThanks, HQ!!

Here is his page....
Ernie George
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by ☕ Finley ☕, Aug 6 3:36 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Great New Changes Coming to Dogster!
☕- Finley- ☕

Texas- Terrierist!!

Barked: Mon May 31, '10 1:06pm PST 
Could you please put a link to diary picks of the day/week back in the community tab at least?

It is very difficult to find nowadays.... makes us sad...crycrycry
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Eponine, Jul 5 1:36 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.