GO!

Other Barks & Woofs > FURminator Giveaway

Sammie

Throw the ball,- throw the ball,- THROW IT

Barked: Thu Oct 8, '09 7:29am PST 
Hi Everyone!

My owner, Laura, works with FURminator and they're doing a giveaway during the next few days and thought we'd share. Good luck!

FUR POLL: What is your favorite pet blog or website? Share your nomination via Twitter and be entered to win a FURminator prize pack (send to @FURminator_Inc). We'll announce the results & a random winner on Monday.

Have a great day!
Sammie and Laurasmile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 8 7:29 am

Cocker Spaniel > The Excited Pee
Sammie

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '09 2:38pm PST 
Sammie just celebrated her 5 month birthday and yet we can't get down the "excited pee" problem. She's 99.9% house trained but when ever anyone rings the door bell or my fiance and I come home from work she gets so excited when we go to pet her that she squats and pee's just a bit.

I'm allowed to bring my dog to work but I hesitate because I don't want her to have an "excited" accident at the office.

What's with that and how can we make it stop? So embarassing, for her and us.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 10 8:07 am

Cocker Spaniel > Worlds Best Cocker Toys

Sammie

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '09 2:36pm PST 
Sammie lives for tennis balls, her pink Kong and her squeaky frog...wide range of toys but anything I can throw so she can bring it back -- she loves.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Mar 6 10:33 am

Grooming > Shedding

Sammie

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '09 2:33pm PST 
FURminator is great. I totally see a difference on all of my black clothes with less blonde dog hair on them.

www.FURminator.com
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 2 8:56 am

Grooming > Shaving this summer?

Sammie

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '09 2:31pm PST 
If you're worried about him getting hot removing the undercoat would definitly be the best solution.

Shaving them exposes them to the sun and therefore sun burns...no fun! There is doggie sun screen for their nose but I don't think it's ment for all over.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Feb 3 4:06 pm

Puppy Place > Biting and jumping on couch
Sammie

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '09 2:28pm PST 
Hey Wrigely,
Sammie is 5 months old and is allowed on the couch but not allowed on other furniture. By using a discouraging/stern word each time, like "No" or "Off", to get her attention helps. We'll then gently pull her from the furniture to the floor and hold her there for a second...showing her this is where she needs to be.

You may want to consider sitting on the floor with your dog for for awhile each night as a reward for not getting on the couch - maybe this will show them that this is the play/cuddle area and the couch is not.

I hope this helps.
-Laura and Sammie

Four months is still really young in the long run so they will learn.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Mar 20 11:22 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.