GO!

Dog Health > Crying and Howling all night.

Anya

I'm Anya, named- after Gears of - War...

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 8:13am PST 
9 years of age.

All of the sudden she has 2 days that has been crying and howling all night. She has lost allot of weight however she is eating every day 2 meals a day. I notice she had bad diarrhea took care of it. I haven't change the food so I don't understand was wrong. I had to take out her bed and toys of her kennel cause of the mess that I was dealing with.

I read somewhere that if you take their beds or things that they are very use too they will cry cause they will feel lonely, is this possible? She is with me when I at home and at nights she sleeps in her kennel near me, but I don't know I'm very worried. This has never happened before.

Can anyway advice me or tell me if they have had this experience before?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 7:45 pm

Dog Health > Loosing Hair
Anya

Barked: Sat Sep 24, '11 4:47am PST 
Thank you guys for all your information. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 24 6:37 am

Anya

Barked: Sat Sep 17, '11 10:29am PST 
Thank you Mika for your input, I know this is going to be one of those things that will require lots of $$$ confused . I'm worried for her, so I'll do my best. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Sep 24 6:37 am

Anya

Barked: Fri Sep 16, '11 10:27am PST 
Well Tinker, everything that you are describing is exactly like she is. It looks like yo guys are going for the right aim, we are guessing here that she has a thyroid problem. I don't think is scabies and a bunch of other things I read cause this is an on a off thing, sometimes she is doing good sometimes she goes back the same problem, loosing hair skinny, sleepy all the time etc.

She is also getting allot of white hair that is why I say she is getting old, but she is always in a good mood she acts like a puppy sometimes lol...Thanks guys I will take her to the bet and see whats up way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Sep 24 6:37 am

Anya

Barked: Fri Sep 16, '11 9:56am PST 
Anya is getting old and she is loosing allot of hair, I don't know the cause, she eats very well she goes out 3 times a day no idea what's going on.

Any advice? Or is anyone going through the same thing.frown
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Sep 24 6:37 am

Dog Health > Not Eating Loosing Hair
Anya

Barked: Sun Feb 21, '10 1:08pm PST 
Hello, I have a big concern on my old Chiguagua she will turn 7 next Feb 27,2010 and she is not eating an loosing her hair mostly in her chest. Can someone help me? Don't know what to do....we just wen and bought some vitamins to see if it helps and we are feeding her morning and nights, twice a day she eats Solid Gold for small breed.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 22 3:27 am

Chihuahua > Help name me ~~PLEASE~~

Anya

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '09 9:07am PST 
Nacho? Well is ok I guess...
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 5 8:25 am

Chihuahua > New Name

Anya

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 8:48pm PST 
If it's still counts, I like Fergie smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 27 8:48 pm

Chihuahua > Weight Problem...

Anya

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 8:46pm PST 
Hey Bell if you look like an Italian Loaf I would eat you lol...u to cute maybe mommy needs to take you to Italy big laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 1 7:59 am

Chihuahua > How many Chihuahuas are in your family?
Anya

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '09 8:33pm PST 
So far I am the only one in the family, I am a 5 year old chocolate brown Chihuahua...
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 25 9:42 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.