Postings by Braxton Flame

GO!

Plus Power of the Paw > Prince M is in Critical Condition

Braxton- Flame

I be so cute I- not help myself!

Barked: Wed Apr 17, '13 12:42pm PST 
Mungo's best brother (besides Jack) suffered a seizure yesterday. It was his second. So scared of Braxton going through all that M went through. Please say a prayer.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Prince Mungo's Memorial, Jun 25 8:36 pm

Dog Health > Desperately Need Help With Allergies
Braxton- Flame

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 3:23pm PST 
Terra mentioned coconut oil and apple cider vinegar. These have both worked great for Braxton! We add a little apple cider vinegar to his water and coconut oil to his food. BUT, also, apple cider vinegar bath soaks have been great and coconut oil could go directly on irritated skin to sooth it.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 10 10:43 am

Puppy Place > Puppy shih tzu size

Braxton- Flame

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '13 1:33pm PST 
Hello there Bleu! You're a big boy. Most small breed puppies are only half their adult weight at 4 months old. Sometimes, breeders aren't honest about the size of their sires and dams in order to make their pups more desirable (like in Braxton's case). But, other times, there are fluke puppies that are larger or smaller than expected. We love Braxton all the same and call him our "Teddy Bear" sized Chihuahua. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bleu, Feb 2 8:00 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Prayers & paws crossed for micro kitty

Braxton- Flame

Barked: Tue May 8, '12 2:47am PST 
Our kee kat foster Kindle was just born just a few days ago. She's smaller than any kitten we've ever seen! And, she's requiring hourly syringe feedings. Prayers and paws crossed for Kindle please.
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by King Jackal Jackson, Jul 16 4:51 pm

Small Dogs > is my pomeranian a giant?

Braxton- Flame

Barked: Sat Jan 15, '11 4:02am PST 
According to the AKC Pomeranian breed standard, the average weight of the Pomeranian is from 3 to 7 pounds, so Woodstock isn't really all that big.

Braxton outgrew the breed's standard size quite a bit. We call him our "teddy bear" Chihuahua. cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Jack, Jun 18 4:13 pm

Chihuahua > What Has Your Chi Done Today?
Braxton- Flame

Barked: Thu Dec 30, '10 9:53pm PST 
Today, I taught a foster puppy to respect my space. puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Braxton Flame, Dec 30 9:53 pm

Chihuahua > One big Chihuahua

Braxton- Flame

Barked: Sun Sep 19, '10 8:41pm PST 
We call Brax our "teddy bear sized" Chihuahua. cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Rusty, Jun 26 8:06 am

Choosing the Right Dog > 4000 dollar dog?!

Braxton- Flame

Barked: Sat Oct 31, '09 12:08am PST 
There's a Yorkshire Terrier puppy mill that has puppies listed for up to $10,000. In fact, I've seen puppies listed for even more on their site. Of course, there are many online complaints made by their puppy buyers whose puppies have grown to be much larger than promised, and even more complaints about the ill health of the puppies purchased.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Bianca CGC TT HIC Thd ♥, Nov 4 11:56 am

Dog Health > what do you say when someone says your dog is underweight but they aren't

Braxton- Flame

Barked: Sun Feb 1, '09 11:51pm PST 
I can't say that I've ever been accused of being too thin.
laugh out loud I've heard the opposite time and time again. Mom explains that my weight is attribute health issues but some people feel she owes them more of an explanation. Nope, she doesnt. big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bianca CGC TT HIC Thd ♥, Feb 3 10:59 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.