Postings by Zephyr

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Food & Nutrition > Wet Nose dog treats
Zephyr

Is it winter- yet?

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '12 2:11pm PST 
I agree, great treats! A good company run by good people. They have a new flavor coming out soon - Peas and Carrots. It will be grain-free, as the other ones aren't.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Stella Agnes CGC/TDI, Oct 5 7:01 am

Small Dogs > Purebred or Mixed?
Zephyr

Is it winter- yet?

Barked: Mon Oct 10, '11 1:01am PST 
She's so cute!! She could be a purebred or a mix! Even between purebreed lines, the breed can look so different from standard. Maybe a poodle/coton de tulear mixed? I can definitely see where you got bolognese from - maybe! You never know! smile
A lot of vets offer DNA tests, if you are ever curious! The results from those can come back pretty interesting!
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Bella, Jan 5 5:53 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Incompetent friend gets new puppy (rant)

Zephyr

Is it winter- yet?

Barked: Sat Oct 8, '11 5:39am PST 
Farley,
TOTALLY sympathize! You aren't alone in feeling frustrated. You ARE being a good friend by continuing to educate her on the breed's needs, even if she's choosing not to listen right now. Keep on, we all got your back! cheer
Sadly, all acts of animal care are not created equal. Here's to hoping her parents flip out and make her return the puppy (but not that they make her hand it over to a shelter)....
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Charlie, Oct 15 6:11 am

Grooming > Fur dye for Halloween?

Zephyr

Is it winter- yet?

Barked: Sat Oct 8, '11 5:01am PST 
If you live somewhere fairly urban (and it is legal, as Bella cautions about), maybe a specialty groomer could do it for you. That way you can avoid the potentially very messy consequences of black dye on a dog on the loose in the house. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Annie, Nov 4 9:39 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > Please Vote for Koda for the Fall in Love Contest - Koda kisses!

Zephyr

Is it winter- yet?

Barked: Fri Oct 7, '11 11:03pm PST 
I'm not sure how to make it a hyperlink either. But I am in the process of voting! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Khloe, Oct 12 5:50 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > GLEE AUDITION!!! Just click the thumbs up and you're done.
Zephyr

Is it winter- yet?

Barked: Tue Oct 4, '11 9:24pm PST 
Oh, you are all SO SWEET!! I checked back here and saw all the responses and I'm so grateful. What a great community. Thank you so much. smile

Zephyr thanks you too wink
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Zephyr, Oct 4 9:24 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > GLEE AUDITION!!! Just click the thumbs up and you're done.

Zephyr

Is it winter- yet?

Barked: Sun Oct 2, '11 6:27pm PST 
She REALLY wants it!!! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Zephyr, Oct 4 9:24 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Quick Easy Vote !! No strings attached !

Zephyr

Is it winter- yet?

Barked: Sun Oct 2, '11 6:23pm PST 
Angel is ADORABLE! I wish the poll wasn't already closed so I could vote for her. How did she do?

I just posted a "vote for me" as well. Here is my link if you are interested in liking the video:

http://thegleeprojectcasting.com/Auditions/View/1373095

Thank you smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Zephyr, Oct 2 6:23 pm

Zephyr

Is it winter- yet?

Barked: Sun Oct 2, '11 6:20pm PST 
Hi everyone! My Mom is auditioning for Glee and I REALLY want her to get it so she'll stop singing ALL THE TIME! I enjoy singing (howling) along with her, don't get me wrong, but I really want some peace and quiet! big grin

All you have to do is go to the link and push the thumbs up under the video to "like" it.

http://thegleeprojectcasting.com/Auditions/View/1373095

Pea ce, love and paws!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Zephyr, Oct 4 9:24 pm

Food & Nutrition > Survey about dog nutrition
Zephyr

Is it winter- yet?

Barked: Thu Jul 7, '11 6:10pm PST 
I'll keep collecting responses until they stop coming! smile The more data I get the more statistically significant the results are. I have about a month and a half before I need to produce hard results, so it may be some time out.
Again, thank you all. This is great stuff! I'm so excited.
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by , Jul 29 9:06 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.