Postings by ~Moanie~ In Loving Memory

GO!

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

~Moanie~ In- Loving- Memory

Momma's pretty- angel now

Barked: Mon Jan 23, '06 7:01pm PST 
Hey Champ,

Bear and I left you a piggy ear and also left ya ummm 211 bones teehee!! Enjoy ur piggy ear and all ur bones!!
[notify]
» There has since been 34183 posts. Last posting by Cosmo, Forever Loved, Mar 27 9:44 am

Barked: Mon Jan 23, '06 12:41pm PST 
Thunder, did I hear u say you need another pig ear? No problem!! I have so many!! I think I might turn into a piggy!! Mom always made sure I had my pig ears and my bologna!! C'mon pals lets go run in the flowers!! Woof woooff!!
[notify]
» There has since been 34188 posts. Last posting by Cosmo, Forever Loved, Mar 27 9:44 am

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 3:33pm PST 
Of course you can have a pig ear Champ!! I have plenty!! Here ya go!! Max you can have one too!! Anyone else?? Have to hurry before Big Bear Bear come's along and steals em' all!! Woooff Woooff!! Such great pals here!! Love Moanie Bologna
[notify]
» There has since been 34213 posts. Last posting by Cosmo, Forever Loved, Mar 27 9:44 am

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '06 2:52am PST 
HI! I'm Bear's big sister up here at the rainbow bridge.. I'veb been here since July of 1999. I was mom's very first dog! I hate a GREAT time with mom. I even got mom and dad together hehehe! Mom and I would walk everyday just to stop and talk to dad, heck sometimes we would walk a few times a day teehee!! I was a mommie's girl, and i know they still miss me, but i look after them and now im here with bear and my 2 cousins chase and ace!! We're meeting so many nice dogs here and I'm sharing my pig ears Mom!! Anyone want a pig ear just come see me!! Teehee!! Nice to meet everyone
[notify]
» There has since been 34219 posts. Last posting by Cosmo, Forever Loved, Mar 27 9:44 am

What I Love About Dogster > How did everybody get their names???

Barked: Sun Jun 19, '05 6:59am PST 
when mom took me home to meet g'ma, i laid next to her and fell asleep and i was "moaning" in my sleep, and g'ma said that would me a cute name for me. So I became Moanie Bologna!! Cuz I loved Bologna and every Thursday g'paw would come home from grocery store and i would look in the bags cuz g'paw had bologna for me everytime!
[notify]
» There has since been 196 posts. Last posting by Ophelia, Sep 10 5:15 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.