Postings by Meeko

GO!

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > *tears* yorkiepup.com again!!

Meeko

Barked: Tue Feb 3, '09 7:05am PST 
Originally sold for $10,000 dollars Yeah I bet confused
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Duke -Rest In Peace-, Feb 8 4:58 pm

Dog Health > Adoption after Parvo
Meeko

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 5:40pm PST 
I had an Aussie that survived Parvo. He was healthy although he could never gain weight and if he got diarrhea at all he would bleed due to the damage it does to their intestinal wall. He also had to have vitamin supplements because of the damage to his intestine he never fully digested his food and therefore wouldnt get all the nutrients he needed. He died accidently at the age of 3 so there is no way of knowing wether he would have lived as long as an average Aussie or not.
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by , Dec 29 11:42 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Where's the best place online to buy dog collars?

Meeko

Barked: Sun Nov 23, '08 4:50pm PST 
k9closet.com
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Gino, Sep 16 10:02 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > need help with type of collar.

Meeko

Barked: Sun Nov 23, '08 4:47pm PST 
Try K9closet.com. She makes satin lined collars, or try her smoothie collars they are so soft. I have 2 hairless cresteds and they wear the smoothie collars because it causes no irritation to their hairless necks.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Meeko, Nov 23 4:47 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.