Postings by ♥Molly♥

GO!

(Page 1 of 30: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Rest In Peace to Molly's Mother
♥Moll- y♥

Loyal- Sweetheart!

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '12 9:24am PST 
Molly's momma, Bailey, passed on to the rainbow bridge on December 13th 2012. She was 13 years old and died of natural causes. Zeus, Bailey's life long partner, and also Molly's daddy is now depressed and lonely. He is wondering where she went and why she isn't coming back frown

I got Molly as a 3-month-old puppy out of Bailey's litter of puppies in 2003. She was 1.5 years old when she had Molly and her siblings. Molly was the only girl out of the litter of boys. Since they were 4-breed mixed puppies, they decided to give them away for free. However, since they were pure black, it was super hard to find homes for the males. I was 7 years old, at the time, and was best friends with the daughters of the family. After a few months, they moved away to Colorado and I lost all contact with them. As I got older I began wondering about Molly's parents and my former best friends. I began searching for them on Facebook and Myspace to no avail. Well, about a month ago, on Facebook, I typed in the name of the oldest daughter and to my surprise, she finally had a profile. I recognized her right off the back! I immediately messaged her, and we were so excited to find each other again. I asked her if she still had Zeus and Bailey and how old they were and how their health was. She said they were in good health, they still had them, and they were doing amazing! I shared a few recent photos of Molly and she shared a few photos of Zeus and Bailey. I was happy to hear they were still alive and well. Zeus is 11 years old and still in good health as far as they can tell.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share. Rest In Heavenly Peace, Sweet Bailey. Below is a picture of Molly's Parents, Bailey and Zeus (Can you see any resemblance? I sure can!!).

Bailey is a Springer Spaniel/Border Collie mix. Zeus is a B&T Coonhound/Labrador Retriever mix. smile

Bailey and Zeus - Molly's Parents
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥Molly♥, Dec 18 9:24 am

Dogs and a Clean Home > WEEDS! Is there any kind of dog friendly weed killer?
♥Moll- y♥

Loyal- Sweetheart!

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '11 12:51pm PST 
Thanks guys. I'm not sure what we use on the weeds, but we ALWAYS let it dry for like an hour and a half before we let the dogs out. Maybe Roundup is best.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥Molly♥, Jul 11 12:51 pm

♥Moll- y♥

Loyal- Sweetheart!

Barked: Fri Jul 8, '11 7:47pm PST 
AWESOME! Thanks for everyone's help! applause

Vinegar seems like the best option out of those AND maybe the taste of vinegar on the grass will stop Molly from eating grass period. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by ♥Molly♥, Jul 11 12:51 pm

♥Moll- y♥

Loyal- Sweetheart!

Barked: Fri Jul 8, '11 1:19pm PST 
Not sure if this belongs here, but there are weeds surrounding our fence. Molly LOVES to eat the grass and sometimes weeds along the fence. We are really worried about using weed killer on them, because of this. This is probably a long shot, but is there any type of all natural, chemical free, non-poisoness weed killer? If so, where can we get it at and how much approximately will it cost?

Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by ♥Molly♥, Jul 11 12:51 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > dog art

♥Moll- y♥

Loyal- Sweetheart!

Barked: Tue Jun 21, '11 10:26am PST 
OMD. Thanks, Gabby! I love them! big grin They're going to be their main profile pictures soon. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 21 9:32 pm

Dog Health > Savvy is recruited by a back yard breeder.
♥Moll- y♥

Loyal- Sweetheart!

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 6:39pm PST 
My uncle (who passed away), once said about my old Samoyed, Ally, "you should have let her have a litter of puppies, it would have made her a lot better dog - more gentle and sweet." now THAT my friends, is NOT true.

Ally wasn't papered, hip or eye tested, nada. We had her spayed at 9 months. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Daddy, Jan 25 1:01 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Is this legal and can anyone offer advice? Junk yard dog near my home - PICS

♥Moll- y♥

Loyal- Sweetheart!

Barked: Thu Dec 30, '10 2:57pm PST 
Good point, Kolbe. I didn't really think that he could be allergic to treats. wink
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, Jan 1 11:15 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Is this legal and can anyone offer advice? Junk yard dog near my home - PICS

♥Moll- y♥

Loyal- Sweetheart!

Barked: Wed Dec 29, '10 8:51pm PST 
I'm a sucker for Rotties, too. big grin

I agree with Charlie. Baby talk to him and give him yummy hot dogs. smile

He sounds too friendly to be a guard dog. wink

I agree with you that it's cruel to leave him with no company and leave him out in the freezing cold. frown Dogs just want to be with their human pack and it's SO sad the way they're treating him. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, Jan 1 11:15 am

Other Barks & Woofs > How many of your breed have the same name as you?

♥Moll- y♥

Loyal- Sweetheart!

Barked: Tue Dec 21, '10 4:09pm PST 
There are 501 Labrador Retriever's named Molly.
There are 3,415 dogs on Dogster named Molly.
There are 77 mixed breeds named Molly.

There are 7 Golden Retriever's named Babe.
There are 176 dogs on Dogster named Babe.

There are 2 mixed breeds named Arlowe/Arlo.
There are 68 dogs dogs on Dogster named Arlowe/Arlo.

laugh out loud That's awesome! I LOVE doing strolls! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Mya CGC TDI, Sep 6 8:22 pm

Behavior & Training > Daisy and Molly fighting...
♥Moll- y♥

Loyal- Sweetheart!

Barked: Tue Dec 21, '10 1:34pm PST 
Daisy came back from the most recent home because the owners were an older couple (probably in their 60's) and they couldn't give her proper exercise. It was working out wonderful for the first month (she was adopted by them for a month in a half), but then she started ripping up their yard (digging) and chewing up everything.

4 Paws Rescue gives everyone a chance. You never know until you adopt out to people if it's going to work out. They were very nice people, they just couldn't handle a young dog like Daisy.

I find it funny the way they are just like female humans. big laugh

We have been supervising them and they haven't had any fights since Sunday, but we're still prepared. I added on Daisy's Petfinder bio that she would like to be an only dog and be the center of attention.

Thanks for the help guys! It's really appreciated. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥Molly♥, Dec 21 1:34 pm

(Page 1 of 30: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.