GO!

Weimaraner > Weimaraners and Cats?

Gunner

Barked: Fri Nov 7, '08 2:55pm PST 
My parents brought me home when I was 4 months old. They already had a cat, Twink, who is 14 years old. My mommy was worried that Twink would hide from me when I got home, but she was pretty welcoming. She comes out and about and stays in the same room with me, but if I get too close to her she will let me know. The first time she hissed at me I ran and hid in my kennel!! She lets me smell her sometimes but Mommy tells me when it's time to quit and that seems to work just fine. Most of the time I just leave her alone and she ignores me (which is fine with me!). wink
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Feb 1 4:37 pm

Weimaraner > Anyone have a fawn?
Gunner

Barked: Fri Nov 7, '08 2:06pm PST 
We have had our fawn Weim for almost a month now. We have had a lot of people say that they've never seen a fawn Weimaraner before and that motivated my husband and I to do a little research. It is so hard to find any info on them at all! All I have found are pictures. I have AKC papers on Gunner that show that he has 4 generations of pure bred Weims in his bloodline... he is 100% pure. His Dad is silver and his mom is fawn. Anyone else out there have a fawn Weim or have any info to share about them?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 7 3:13 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.