Postings by Slick

GO!

Miniature Pinscher > Demodectic Mange?

Slick

I'm a couch- warmer

Barked: Thu Oct 30, '08 5:41am PST 
Good morning, my name is Slick and I have the same thing. It is caused by a mite that all dogs are born with but can be activated by several things. In my case it was due to malnutrition and stress. I had it all over me when I was recued. I'm now on medication that Mom puts in my food every night. The vet recommended I be on it for 6-8 weeks. It's almost all gone and so is the medication. The itching is all gone now too. If it doesn't go away soon, go back to the vet.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Cooper Wood, Dec 28 9:55 am

Miniature Pinscher > Demodectic Mange?
Slick

I'm a couch- warmer

Barked: Thu Oct 30, '08 5:41am PST 
Good morning, my name is Slick and I have the same thing. It is caused by a mite that all dogs are born with but can be activated by several things. In my case it was due to malnutrition and stress. I had it all over me when I was recued. I'm now on medication that Mom puts in my food every night. The vet recommended I be on it for 6-8 weeks. It's almost all gone and so is the medication. The itching is all gone now too. If it doesn't go away soon, go back to the vet.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cooper Wood, Dec 28 9:55 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.