Postings by Baron

GO!

(Page 1 of 102: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dachshund > After back surgery..
Baron

Amen. Bow Wow.- Says it all.

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 3:14am PST 
are you still here? my shih Tzu just had surgery 4 days ago.
Just returning home today. i have to drive 300 mi. to the U of m to get him. he as well is 4 1/2 yrs.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Baron, Nov 8 3:14 am

Grooming > What type of brush do you use?
Baron

Barked: Tue Oct 25, '11 12:27pm PST 
I use a les Pooch brush, Have for 3 or more years i love it. it holds in my hand nicely (kind of like one of thise fome paintbrushes) it dosn't pull the hair/ fur when i have to get a matt out. it is Awsome, spendy but i love it. i also use a comb that has teeth that rotate. works nicely on his ears and beard where the fur/ hair is longer and thicker. google les pooch. for more info.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Oct 27 8:19 pm

Dog Health > Walking your dogs....do you do it?

Baron

Barked: Mon Nov 15, '10 7:20pm PST 
i agree with you, dogs do need to get out and experience new smells and senery.
I walk my dog too, a couple times a day sometimes more often. unless it is like 20- wich is way to cold for man or small beast.laugh out loud But as long as the weather is good we go,even if it is just around the block. he seems happier and more relaxed because of it.
I also know that there are alot of dogs (my neighbors included) who do not walk their dogs, and those seem to be the ones in their fenced backyard barking like crazy or charging at the fence as we do walk by.
My Baron however doesn't charge the fence, the door or bark at people as they walk by.snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Bilbo NAP NJP CGC, Nov 16 7:02 pm

Grooming > Whats a good Pet Dryer?

Baron

Barked: Sun Mar 28, '10 3:51pm PST 
I have an inexpensive Metro air force i got at pet edge. it seems to do the job, blows out most of the water. And they are all noisey, there is a muff you can get that you put over their ears (or your own for that matter) that will help lessen the noise. I just think the idea of the dryer is to belp bow out the water, and lessen the number of matts you get.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Roxy, Mar 28 5:13 pm

Dog Health > Woah... Never thought of this before. READ!

Baron

Barked: Sun Mar 28, '10 3:15pm PST 
wow, glad we read that.. we have little kids here and although Baron isn't allowed to play with the kids toys, accidents do happen... just one more thing to be cautuous about.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Mar 31 10:29 pm

Dog Health > Cherry Eye? Thoughts please?
Baron

Barked: Fri Mar 5, '10 9:09pm PST 
I had a cherry eye... what would you like to know? I got it fixed when i got neuterd.. no problems at all. they did a tuck. i only had one eye that it happend with. if you take a look at my photos you will see it called "me with my cherry eye" i was about 12 weeks when it popped out.
Cavaleirs, shihtzues, boxers, etc are prone to them.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 7 3:01 pm

Dog Health > Frontline...

Baron

Barked: Thu Mar 4, '10 12:42pm PST 
we can buy FrontLine here at our local Mills Fleet Farm, I think it is because they also handle other vet supplies for Farm related issues and stuff.
But i buy from my vet, I really havn't found it cheeper anyplace else. i buy 6 mos at a time and i get one free and it is 75.00 (for 7 mos) otherwise at fleet farm it would cost me 69.00 for 6. So for 4.00 more i get another month (meril gives you one free when you buy 6 mos).
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Bam-Bam, CGC, Mar 8 6:57 pm

Dog Health > how to fire your vet, but still remain on good terms?

Baron

Barked: Thu Mar 4, '10 12:36pm PST 
You don't really owe them an explanation at all, Just leave. The new vet will get your records for you, or you can certaintly ask for a copy of your records for yourself. It really isn't any of their business unless you want to let them know why.
Good luck.

I still get reminder cards form my old vet for Barons shots and it has been over a year since i left.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Harley, Mar 5 4:21 am

Food & Nutrition > Fish Oil and PCBs

Baron

Barked: Wed Mar 3, '10 8:21am PST 
I saw that too. and i have to say it raised some questions of my own about the fish oils for the dogs as well... It is deffinatly something to investigate further.
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Dennis FDCH-S, TFIII, Mar 6 9:53 pm

Food & Nutrition > Small Breed - Small Bites Dog Food? What do you use?
Baron

Barked: Wed Mar 3, '10 8:08am PST 
Evo, Innova and Natures variety are the brands we have tried and liked... Evo and Innova have a Small bites variety that are just the right size for us and Natures Variety Instinct, has small kibbles as well although they do not say they are small bites. We especially like the Rabbit variety.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Mickey, Mar 25 7:23 pm

(Page 1 of 102: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.